Florida golf club wedding with wooden arch and log cake
The sun shined brightly for their outdoor ceremony, which was followed by an epic, all-night dance party at their indoor reception.
Amsterdam photo session celebrating love and adventure
Their photo session celebrates love on the canals and through the streets of the magical city.
Bright and sunny sweetheart photo session at the Pennsylvania State Capitol
“We have continued to develop our relationship built on trust, love and support.”
Sunset rooftop photo session in Toronto to celebrate ten years of love
“Good vibes, true love, and a summer sunset.”
Romantic bohemian picnic photo session on the coast of Maine
“We popped champagne, ‘shooed’ away the seagulls, overcame fears of heights, had some laughs and overall had an amazing time celebrating authentic love.”
“Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
“They’ve never had professional photos done, so this seemed like the right time to do it!”
Sunny and stylish twelfth anniversary photo session
It was the same location the happy couple once took a helicopter ride to their wedding venue.
Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert
The theme of the day: endless fun.
Queer South Asian gender-fluid womxn share their story
This set of photographs signifies and celebrates the blossoming into my queer South Asian self without compromising either identity; peaceful acceptance that I may never be able to ‘come out’ to my family as anything but an activist; and achievement of self-love and happiness.
How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
There are also some less strenuous winter activities, like ice skating or horse and carriage rides, that can still be really romantic.
Let’s get one thing straight: Bisexuals can still marry someone of a different gender
We are not any less queer for being in any romantic relationship, and the idea that you have to be seen as either straight or gay is damaging.
Why my wife and I created our couples’ Instagram account
Christina and Katie created their Instagram account, @babybaileymamadrama, so other LGBTQ+ couples going through IVF wouldn’t feel alone.
How to honor the memory of your deceased loved ones at your wedding
My mom passed away in 2004 and I wanted to find the right ways to honor her at my wedding this year. Here are a few options for honoring the ones you love.
How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
Stevi and Ashleigh got engaged over Thanksgiving after spending three years together. We spoke with them about what it’s like to date long distance, how to know when it’s the right time to get engaged and their adorable dogs, Colbi J and Monte Rey.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding