“Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
Lesley and Chelsea decided to do a “just because” photo session to celebrate their love–and their new puppy.
“After a whirlwind of a career in professional softball,” writes photographer Paige Brittany, “Chelsea surprised Lesley with the most adorable puppy, Quinn. They’ve never had professional photos done, so this seemed like the right time to do it! We opted for a shoot at the locally owned plant shop called Plant Daddy to take full advantage of their rainbow wall, and romantic swing set.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: Plant Daddy Co.
Photographer: Paige Brittany Photography
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches