“Just because” plant shop photo session with rainbow wall celebrates love and a new puppy
Lesley and Chelsea decided to do a “just because” photo session to celebrate their love–and their new puppy.
“After a whirlwind of a career in professional softball,” writes photographer Paige Brittany, “Chelsea surprised Lesley with the most adorable puppy, Quinn. They’ve never had professional photos done, so this seemed like the right time to do it! We opted for a shoot at the locally owned plant shop called Plant Daddy to take full advantage of their rainbow wall, and romantic swing set.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Venue: Plant Daddy Co.
Photographer: Paige Brittany Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights