Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
Gay men get significantly less time off than lesbians and straight couples when they become new parents, according to a study released this month that...
How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
When we first got engaged, we both knew that we wanted to have a wedding party. What we were unsure of was how many people...
LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes....BABIES! After (or before!) marrying the person of your dreams, start the family of your dreams. If you...
How to handle questions from family about the wedding
After you announce that you're engaged, questions—and expectations—start to follow. Maybe they're mainly from your family of origin or maybe your friends and chosen family...
How to celebrate a leap year anniversary (when it’s not a leap year)
Not sure how to celebrate your leap year anniversary when February 29th isn't on the calendar? Here are some anniversary celebration ideas.
Expert advice for planning a transgender wedding
It is to be expected that gay or lesbian couples may encounter stressful events or unseen problems getting ready for their wedding days. Yet, what...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches