How to handle questions from family about the wedding
After you announce that you’re engaged, questions—and expectations—start to follow. Maybe they’re mainly from your family of origin or maybe your friends and chosen family are starting to exhaust you with all their follow-ups. If you need help navigating all the questions you’re getting, here’s where to start.
Here’s why I don’t want Trump supporters at my wedding
The personal is political, and that’s even truer for me under the Trump administration. As much as it hurts to say this, I don’t want the Trump supporters in my family to come to my wedding.
What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
Just as I wanted to look for her jean jacket and signature bangs in the stands on my graduation day, I tear up when I think about the fact that she won’t be in my wedding photos.
Expert advice for planning a transgender wedding
It is to be expected that gay or lesbian couples may encounter stressful events or unseen problems getting ready for their wedding days. Yet, what of our trans* brothers and sisters and their wedding planning?
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- 10 LGBTQ+ wedding details that will make your heart explode!
- Fairy themed trans wedding in wine country
- Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
- ABA issues formal opinion that judges can’t refuse same-sex marriages
- I didn’t think Valentine’s Day was for queer couples—now I love celebrating it
- Feminine edgy pink and black wedding inspiration
- Southwestern garden wedding inspiration
- Bank lobby flash mob proposal
- This Republican bill seeks to strip gay marriage rights in Tennessee
- Red and purple African diaspora wedding