Megan O’Brien is a student of Syracuse University's Marriage and Family Therapy program, as well as Widener University's Human Sexuality Med. As a dedicated sexologist, O’Brien specializes in trans* issues, asexuality, sex over 50, and several other sex/sexuality related areas.
Expert advice for planning a transgender wedding
It is to be expected that gay or lesbian couples may encounter stressful events or unseen problems getting ready for their wedding days. Yet, what...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot