The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
What better way to acknowledge and celebrate the modernity of LGBTQ+ marriage than with an updated list of suggested anniversary gifts by year?
This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
LGBTQ+ folks have been bucking tradition for ages. Why should traditional wedding gifts and antiquated rules matter to us?
6 places you can get wedding gifts and favors made by disabled artists
If you’re looking to support artisans with disabilities, here are a few places you can find wedding favors and gifts that you’ll love.
Everything I wish someone had warned us about during wedding planning
When it comes to presentation, the little things make all the difference. And sometimes you have a vision that doesn’t exactly go to plan.
A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
At nearly 1,0000 feet above the city, OUE Skyspace LA is a rooftop wedding venue that overlooks Los Angeles, California, the creative capital of the world.
Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
Gay men get significantly less time off than lesbians and straight couples when they become new parents, according to a study released this month that looks at parental leave policies around the world.
Planning your wedding music (for your fabulous gay wedding)
Music is such an important aspect of your wedding. It adds a vibration, a hum, a rhythm to every moment of the day, whether it’s a slow and romantic ballad or the sashay of feet waltzing all over the dance floor late into the night to classic songs.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot