10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
We know that you’re dying to add some color and pizzazz to your wedding, and rainbow details are the perfect way to do that! Whether you go all out for a completely rainbow wedding dress or throw in some subtlety with rainbow accessories and decor, all that color will add some serious sparkle to your special day.
5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
If you’re thinking (or realizing you need to think) about offering mocktails to your nondrinking or sober wedding guests so they’re not just stuck with water or soda, try these five recipes.
LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
LGBTQ+ wedding titles to choose from
Beekman 1802 farm to host Pride Month wedding marathon
To top it all off, the ceremonies will take place inside a gorgeous rainbow-colored glass house.
Wedding planning? Try these expert tips to avoid the overwhelm.
Leah Weinberg, owner and creative director of Color Pop Events and author of The Wedding Roller Coaster, shares her wedding planning tips for newly engaged couples.
9 trans and nonbinary wedding pros you need to know
These nine trans and nonbinary wedding professionals are already doing safe, inclusive and beautiful work for transgender couples, as well as for the entire LGBTQ+ community.
8 ways to infuse LGBTQ+ pride into your wedding
Whether you’re looking for a little bit of pride or a whole lot of it, here are eight ways to show off your love of being part of the LGBTQ+ community at your wedding.
Five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry
Here are five of the best kitchen appliances to add to your wedding registry—or to gift to yourself right now!
We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
Congratulations, you’re betrothed! Being engaged and planning your wedding is as exhilarating as dancing on clouds. Your heart is literally singing as you burst with love and anticipation of marrying your sweetheart.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding