Vow books that also make beautiful wedding keepsakes
If you’re looking for beautiful vow books that will remind you of your love year after year, check out a few of our favorites.
Commemorate your wedding or engagement with a custom star map
Are you looking for a way to celebrate your wedding or engagement? Custom night sky maps are a custom, personalized way to commemorate the occasion.
LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes….BABIES! After (or before!) marrying the person of your dreams, start the family of your dreams. If you want genetically related children, the path to parenthood through fertility treatments can be made easier, with the help of a cryobank, like Cryos USA – International Sperm and Egg Bank.
8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
Are you looking for the perfect favors for your bookish or library themed wedding? We’ve got you covered with candles, bookmarks and more.
6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
Do we need to have a wedding party? There are pros and cons to having a wedding party, so read on to decide if you want to forgo this tradition or not.
Choose the wildest wedding venue with the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium
In New Orleans, you’ll find the wildest wedding venues at Audubon Zoo and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas while helping save species around the globe.
A same-sex wedding rings buying guide
There are many styles and settings to choose from, so we partnered with the team of jewelry experts at Ritani to take a look at all the options available.
5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
How to have a sensory-friendly wedding that’s accessible to autistic guests
How can you be sure that your wedding day is sensory-friendly and accessible for all your guests, including autistic people?
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding