How this feminist event is creating a more inclusive wedding industry
The Rebelution Resurge is an event with a huge focus on the importance of representation and LGBTQ+ inclusivity in the world of weddings.
12 absolutely perfect Mrs. and Mrs. wedding ideas
There’s something cute and subversive about Mrs. and Mrs. themed items, even if you or your partner don’t totally identify with the bride or Mrs. label. It can feel kind of like a reclaiming, a way of making space for queer people.
10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
We know that you’re dying to add some color and pizzazz to your wedding, and rainbow details are the perfect way to do that! Whether you go all out for a completely rainbow wedding dress or throw in some subtlety with rainbow accessories and decor, all that color will add some serious sparkle to your special day.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
How to style your wheelchair or mobility aid at your wedding
When I got engaged and started wedding planning, one of my first thoughts was, “Should I have my cane with me? How will I style…
The easy and fun personalized wedding favor your guests will actually use
When Aaron Sacks was sixteen years old, he fantasized about starting his own arcade. It was a little out of reach at the time so he decided to create custom playing cards. He distributed a deck of souvenir cards at his brother Jacob’s bar mitzvah, which everyone loved—and You’re On Deck was born.
This bisexual singer couldn’t find a wedding song that spoke to him—so he wrote his own
When Matthew John, singer, songwriter and LGBTQ+ activist, was searching for wedding songs, he quickly realized that many traditional romantic songs are heteronormative. None of the songs he listened to spoke to him. So he decided to write his own, titled “Everything.”
How to hire wedding ceremony musicians
Ceremony Music Basics When planning your ceremony, one of the most frequently asked questions is how to hire wedding ceremony musicians. If you’re wondering what…
How to handle questions from family about the wedding
After you announce that you’re engaged, questions—and expectations—start to follow. Maybe they’re mainly from your family of origin or maybe your friends and chosen family are starting to exhaust you with all their follow-ups. If you need help navigating all the questions you’re getting, here’s where to start.
6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
Winter weddings aren’t as common as weddings during the other seasons, especially in locations where the winter gets bitterly cold. Just thinking about the potential…
Here’s what it’s actually like to plan a wedding when you have a disability
I never imagined walking down the aisle with my cane. Even though I’ve had disabilities since I was a kid, primarily Ehlers-Danlos syndrome and autism,…
9 questions you and your partner should ask after getting engaged
You and your partner just got engaged! Now you’re not sure if you should start wedding planning right away or what you even want. The planning process is different for everyone, but there are some important things you should discuss first to make sure you’re on the same page.
Clean Origin offers an ethical alternative to traditional diamond rings
We all know diamonds are forever, but are they an ethical choice? And can you have an ethical diamond? When you shop at Clean Origin, you know that you’re getting the highest quality in diamond jewelry with a sincere commitment to excellence.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles