6 places you can get wedding gifts and favors made by disabled artists
If you’re looking to support artisans with disabilities, here are a few places you can find wedding favors and gifts that you’ll love.
Everything I wish someone had warned us about during wedding planning
When it comes to presentation, the little things make all the difference. And sometimes you have a vision that doesn’t exactly go to plan.
A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
At nearly 1,0000 feet above the city, OUE Skyspace LA is a rooftop wedding venue that overlooks Los Angeles, California, the creative capital of the world.
How we organized our wedding party from across the country
With a sense of adaptability, a focus on what mattered and realistic expectations for busy people, any sense of burden was kept to a minimum.
Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
12 creative and unique alternative wedding cakes for your celebration
You want your wedding cake to make a big impression. Maybe you’ve decided to go all in for a themed wedding or maybe you’re having…
Gay dads around globe get less parental leave than lesbian parents and straight couples
Gay men get significantly less time off than lesbians and straight couples when they become new parents, according to a study released this month that looks at parental leave policies around the world.
How we chose our wedding party and asked them to share the day with us
When we first got engaged, we both knew that we wanted to have a wedding party. What we were unsure of was how many people we wanted to ask.
Planning your wedding music (for your fabulous gay wedding)
Music is such an important aspect of your wedding. It adds a vibration, a hum, a rhythm to every moment of the day, whether it’s a slow and romantic ballad or the sashay of feet waltzing all over the dance floor late into the night to classic songs.
Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
Throw patriarchy and heteronormative traditions to the wind and enjoy these adorable, fun Mrs. and Mrs. wedding gifts! Get them for yourself or a loved one.
Vow books that also make beautiful wedding keepsakes
If you’re looking for beautiful vow books that will remind you of your love year after year, check out a few of our favorites.
Commemorate your wedding or engagement with a custom star map
Are you looking for a way to celebrate your wedding or engagement? Custom night sky maps are a custom, personalized way to commemorate the occasion.
LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes….BABIES! After (or before!) marrying the person of your dreams, start the family of your dreams. If you want genetically related children, the path to parenthood through fertility treatments can be made easier, with the help of a cryobank, like Cryos USA – International Sperm and Egg Bank.
8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
Are you looking for the perfect favors for your bookish or library themed wedding? We’ve got you covered with candles, bookmarks and more.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles