6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
Do we need to have a wedding party? There are pros and cons to having a wedding party, so read on to decide if you want to forgo this tradition or not.
Choose the wildest wedding venue with the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium
In New Orleans, you’ll find the wildest wedding venues at Audubon Zoo and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas while helping save species around the globe.
A same-sex wedding rings buying guide
There are many styles and settings to choose from, so we partnered with the team of jewelry experts at Ritani to take a look at all the options available.
5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
Spring weddings are kind of magic. Here are a few spring weddings we absolutely love that will inspire you in your own spring wedding planning.
5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
If you’re thinking of eloping, try one of these 12 unique destinations
Planning for your elopement is exciting, but can also be a challenge. If you’re still trying to figure out the place, here are 12 unique destinations.
How to have a sensory-friendly wedding that’s accessible to autistic guests
How can you be sure that your wedding day is sensory-friendly and accessible for all your guests, including autistic people?
5 Photography Priorities to Have On Your Wedding Day
One of the most incredible activities of a wedding is the photography. For each flash and click, a memory is created. Photos capture the emotions…
10 rainbow wedding cake ideas to inspire your big day
If you’re planning a colorful wedding, you’re going to need a rainbow wedding cake. Here are 10 ideas to get you inspired for the big day!
Creating our wedding registry with Bed Bath & Beyond
Macey and I loved the experience of setting up a wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we’re excited to use some of our favorite picks.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles
- Basketball-themed golden hour engagement session in Calgary
- Winter elopement inspiration on a frozen Canadian lake
- Tropical themed wedding with splashes of disco and Hollywood glamour
- Why LGBTQ+ couples should rent from Generation Tux
- Two grooms try Generation Tux for winter wedding inspiration in Atlanta
- Springtime English barn wedding at a vineyard on a hill
- Weekend-long summer camp wedding with alpacas, food trucks, and water activities
- Wedding photographer seeking right to turn away LGBTQ+ couples loses lawsuit
- Breathtaking Santorini proposal with rose petals and a heart made of candles