Vow books that also make beautiful wedding keepsakes
If you’re looking for beautiful vow books that will remind you of your love year after year, check out a few of our favorites.
Commemorate your wedding or engagement with a custom star map
Are you looking for a way to celebrate your wedding or engagement? Custom night sky maps are a custom, personalized way to commemorate the occasion.
LGBTQ+ family planning: be the parents you’ve always dreamed of with the help of Cryos
First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes….BABIES! After (or before!) marrying the person of your dreams, start the family of your dreams. If you want genetically related children, the path to parenthood through fertility treatments can be made easier, with the help of a cryobank, like Cryos USA – International Sperm and Egg Bank.
8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
Are you looking for the perfect favors for your bookish or library themed wedding? We’ve got you covered with candles, bookmarks and more.
6 pros and cons to consider when choosing to have a wedding party
Do we need to have a wedding party? There are pros and cons to having a wedding party, so read on to decide if you want to forgo this tradition or not.
Choose the wildest wedding venue with the Audubon Zoo and Aquarium
In New Orleans, you’ll find the wildest wedding venues at Audubon Zoo and Audubon Aquarium of the Americas while helping save species around the globe.
A same-sex wedding rings buying guide
There are many styles and settings to choose from, so we partnered with the team of jewelry experts at Ritani to take a look at all the options available.
5 spring weddings we love that make great seasonal inspiration
Spring weddings are kind of magic. Here are a few spring weddings we absolutely love that will inspire you in your own spring wedding planning.
5 things I’ve learned about LGBTQ+ weddings as an Equally Wed editor
Editing dozens of real weddings and engagements, interview wedding industry experts, attending events and talking to couples has taught me a lot.
If you’re thinking of eloping, try one of these 12 unique destinations
Planning for your elopement is exciting, but can also be a challenge. If you’re still trying to figure out the place, here are 12 unique destinations.
How to have a sensory-friendly wedding that’s accessible to autistic guests
How can you be sure that your wedding day is sensory-friendly and accessible for all your guests, including autistic people?
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli