Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
Congratulations are in order for celebrity LGBTQ+ couple Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan. Bennett, who’s most famous for his jock role as Aaron Samuels in Mean Girls (2004), was proposed to by his boyfriend, Jaymes Vaughan, the host of Celebrity Page on Reelz, during the Thanksgiving weekend.
Becca + Ashley: Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
Becca and Ashley’s outdoor ranch wedding was uniquely them in every way. The Florence, Texas, couple created a beautifully gothic wedding in San Antonio, Texas, with creative details.
Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
This Queens, New York, couple set their sights north to celebrate their love with a Hudson Valley garden wedding.
Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
Californians Heather and Tiffany wanted to capture their Sunday morning routine with a love shoot.
Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
Raven-Symoné and Miranda Pearman-Maday are married!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests
- 2023 LGBTQ+ wedding trends to watch for
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot