Celebrity LGBTQ+ couple news alert: Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan are engaged!
Congratulations are in order for celebrity LGBTQ+ couple Jonathan Bennett and Jaymes Vaughan. Bennett, who’s most famous for his jock role as Aaron Samuels in Mean Girls (2004), was proposed to by his boyfriend, Jaymes Vaughan, the host of Celebrity Page on Reelz, during the Thanksgiving weekend.
Becca + Ashley: Beautifully gothic Texas wedding with creative details
Becca and Ashley’s outdoor ranch wedding was uniquely them in every way. The Florence, Texas, couple created a beautifully gothic wedding in San Antonio, Texas, with creative details.
Brian + Brett: Hudson Valley garden wedding with shades of purple
This Queens, New York, couple set their sights north to celebrate their love with a Hudson Valley garden wedding.
Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
Californians Heather and Tiffany wanted to capture their Sunday morning routine with a love shoot.
Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
Raven-Symoné and Miranda Pearman-Maday are married!
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples