8 ways to infuse LGBTQ+ pride into your wedding
Whether you’re looking for a little bit of pride or a whole lot of it, here are eight ways to show off your love of being part of the LGBTQ+ community at your wedding.
The Equally Wed LGBTQ+ wedding anniversary gift list
What better way to acknowledge and celebrate the modernity of LGBTQ+ marriage than with an updated list of suggested anniversary gifts by year?
This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
LGBTQ+ folks have been bucking tradition for ages. Why should traditional wedding gifts and antiquated rules matter to us?
6 places you can get wedding gifts and favors made by disabled artists
If you’re looking to support artisans with disabilities, here are a few places you can find wedding favors and gifts that you’ll love.
Commemorate your wedding or engagement with a custom star map
Are you looking for a way to celebrate your wedding or engagement? Custom night sky maps are a custom, personalized way to commemorate the occasion.
8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
Are you looking for the perfect favors for your bookish or library themed wedding? We’ve got you covered with candles, bookmarks and more.
Creating our wedding registry with Bed Bath & Beyond
Macey and I loved the experience of setting up a wedding registry at Bed Bath & Beyond, and we’re excited to use some of our favorite picks.
12 absolutely perfect Mrs. and Mrs. wedding ideas
There’s something cute and subversive about Mrs. and Mrs. themed items, even if you or your partner don’t totally identify with the bride or Mrs. label. It can feel kind of like a reclaiming, a way of making space for queer people.
The easy and fun personalized wedding favor your guests will actually use
When Aaron Sacks was sixteen years old, he fantasized about starting his own arcade. It was a little out of reach at the time so he decided to create custom playing cards. He distributed a deck of souvenir cards at his brother Jacob’s bar mitzvah, which everyone loved—and You’re On Deck was born.
Mothers Day gifts for moms and nonbinary parents
Mothers Day gifts aren’t just for your own mother. They’re for other mothers in our lives too. Maybe the one you’re married to or your nonbinary partner who feels disconnected from this gender-specific parent holiday but deserves to be celebrated too. To all the mothers and nonbinary parents, we salute you on Mothers Day and always. These cool Mothers Day gifts are sure to please.
Here’s exactly what to write in your wedding thank you cards
If you’re struggling to get your thank you notes written and sent, get ready to tackle that task head-on because here’s exactly what to write in your wedding thank you cards.
Our wedding registry with Bed Bath & Beyond
Equally Wed founders Kirsten and Maria Palladino recently partnered with Bed Bath & Beyond to pick out their registry favorites. Here’s what they chose and what you can expect for your experience.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Joyous park engagement session in Washington with canine cameos
- State Dept. should allow embassies to advocate for marriage equality, Democrats say
- How to pick the perfect proposal spot
- Bright and joyful wedding at a Los Angeles automobile museum
- Sunny South Carolina elopement surrounded by greenery
- Elegant micro wedding ideas with live music and chic blue cake
- Lance Bass & Michael Turchin can’t stop gushing about their newborn twins
- Oklahoma elopement in the Wichita Mountains with enchanting all-black attire
- Creative LGBTQ+ wedding ideas for your clients
- This couple transformed their home into a fabulous wedding venue
- Botswana court of appeals hears case on decriminalization of homosexuality
- Cozy at home proposal with coffee and kisses
- Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
- Keep an eye out for these 2022 wedding trends
- September garden wedding at a 15th century Italian villa
- Lesbian brides accidentally wore the same dress and the first look photos are priceless
- Glowing sunset wedding in Glacier National Park
- Dreamy greenhouse engagement session in New Jersey
- How to choose a wedding hairstyle
- Backyard South Carolina wedding on the lake