12 absolutely perfect Mrs. and Mrs. wedding ideas
There’s something cute and subversive about Mrs. and Mrs. themed items, even if you or your partner don’t totally identify with the bride or Mrs. label. It can feel kind of like a reclaiming, a way of making space for queer people among a sea of Mr. and Mrs. champagne flutes, bath towels and T-shirts. If you’re looking for Mrs. and Mrs. ideas for your wedding—whether as favors, gifts or decorations—we’re here to help you get started with 15 ideas.
Mrs. and Mrs. mugs
The LGBTQ-owned Bold Look Apparel’s adorable Mrs. and Mrs. coffee mugs are the best way to sip your morning cup of tea or coffee after you wake up in newlywed bliss.
Mrs. and Mrs. wedding forks
You can use adorable Mrs. and Mrs. wedding forks by ethanjane on Etsy at your wedding or save them if you’re partaking in cake later on (including the bizarre tradition of eating a slice a year later).
Mrs. and Mrs. T-shirts
If you’re changing into something more comfortable, Mrs. and Mrs. T-shirts are a great way to remind everyone (including yourselves) that a wedding is happening while still relaxing.
Mrs. flip flops
Technically these Mrs. flip-flops by LazySundayFootwear on Etsy aren’t a Mrs. and Mrs. item, but you could buy two pairs if you’re having a beach or summer wedding. Kick off your flip-flops and enjoy married life!
Mrs. and Mrs. cake topper
A simple black Mrs. and Mrs. cake topper goes really nicely with a colorfully decorated cake. If you’re going for a whimsical and bold cold, you might want one of these on top.
Mrs. and Mrs. champagne flutes
This set of Olivia & Oliver Mrs. and Mrs. champagne flutes is ideal for toasting at the wedding or for celebratory cheers after the fact. They also make great gifts.
Mrs. and Mrs. table sign
This table sign by SimplySpecialBoutiq on Etsy makes great decor for your sweetheart table, guestbook table or anywhere in the wedding you’d like.
Mrs. and Mrs. cake topper with people
If your cake is on the simple side, then you can go wild with a more elaborate cake topper and include people. Many places even customize the people—you can change hairstyles, attire and including pets!
LGBTQ+ photo booth props
Grab some photo booth props that are specific to your LGBTQ+ wedding, including fun signs that say Mrs. & Mrs. or Love Wins. You and your guests can celebrate the occasion with pride! We highly recommend including biodegradable glitter somewhere in there.
Mrs. and Mrs. signs
Signs for you and your partner or signs that you can throw on the back of your chairs to just soak in the joy that yup, you’re Mrs. and Mrs. now.
Mrs. and Mrs. ring dish
This Two’s Company Mrs. and Mrs. ring dish is an adorable way to stash your rings when you’re not wearing them!
Mrs. and Mrs. banner
Pick out a fun banner and hang it anywhere at your wedding—in the reception hall, over the cake and dessert table or at the photo booth.
Alaina Leary Lavoie
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Stunning adventure elopement at Oregon’s Mt. Hood
- Youtuber Cammie Scott proposes to girlfriend in epic ode to 10 Things I Hate About You
- 5 of our favorite LGBTQ celebrity engagements of 2021
- Romantic Zoom wedding eight years in the making
- Seaside South Carolina proposal on horseback
- Joyful intimate wedding outside Chicago with geometric arch and outfit change
- 5 epic LGBTQ+ wedding photos we are just so thankful exist
- Romantic Malibu engagement session by the beach
- Outdoor New Jersey wedding filled with love and sunflowers
- Bright and cheery sixties-inspired wedding ideas
- Breathtaking Sedona elopement surrounded by close friends and family
- Inclusivity in the wedding industry: faux allies, transphobia and performative actions
- Stunning and joyful elopement at Colorado’s Garden of the Gods
- “Same Love” singer Mary Lambert is engaged
- Autumn engagement session at the base of Nevada’s Mt. Charleston
- WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
- Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
- Rustic and modern October wedding in a Mississippi barn
- Intimate and enchanting wedding at a Pittsburgh flower garden
- Epic surprise proposal during a styled shoot on the shores of Mallorca