12 absolutely perfect Mrs. and Mrs. wedding ideas
There’s something cute and subversive about Mrs. and Mrs. themed items, even if you or your partner don’t totally identify with the bride or Mrs. label. It can feel kind of like a reclaiming, a way of making space for queer people.
Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery
The vibe of India and Isis’s wedding was very artistic and cultural. Their wedding took place at the Stony Island Arts Bank in Chicago, Illinois, a historic bank that was ethically developed into a beautiful art gallery. During their wedding, there was an Ebony Fashion Fair exhibition.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married