12 absolutely perfect Mrs. and Mrs. wedding ideas
There’s something cute and subversive about Mrs. and Mrs. themed items, even if you or your partner don’t totally identify with the bride or Mrs. label. It can feel kind of like a reclaiming, a way of making space for queer people.
Artistic, cultural wedding in an art gallery
The vibe of India and Isis’s wedding was very artistic and cultural. Their wedding took place at the Stony Island Arts Bank in Chicago, Illinois, a historic bank that was ethically developed into a beautiful art gallery. During their wedding, there was an Ebony Fashion Fair exhibition.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- What our editors are reading & loving on April 24, 2019
- Romantic beach engagement photos on the Oregon Coast
- 19 LGBTQ+ inclusive Texas wedding vendors save the day for two grooms rejected by bigoted venue
- LGBTQ-friendly wedding planning apps you need to try
- On the first day of same-sex marriage in Taiwan, 157 couples will wed
- Here’s everything you need to include on your wedding website
- These are the top destinations for LGBTQ+ Pride events this year
- 11 wedding hats that will make your day as dapper as possible
- Should you both propose? 4 questions to consider before asking
- This fall countryside wedding has all the moody, romantic vibes you need