10 LGBTQ+ wedding products you’ll love
Shopping for wedding products can be daunting as an LGBTQ+ couple, as it often involves sifting through endless items that say “His and Hers” and “Mr. and Mrs.” So, we did some of the sifting for you and found some great products designed especially for you. Spice up your wedding or home with these gorgeous items that honor your LGBTQ+ identity and love:
The Brilliant Earth MX Collection
Conflict-free diamond company Brilliant Earth recently launched the MX Collection, a collection of gender-neutral wedding and engagement rings designed to “blur the lines between traditionally feminine and masculine styles.”
Hand Stamped Mrs. and Mrs. Fork Set
This adorable fork set can be a super sweet gift or even used at the wedding celebration.
“We Do” Mug for Two Grooms
This mug for a pair of grooms is simply precious. The seller also has this lovely cake topper.
Personalized Mrs. and Mrs. Candy Wrappers
Jazz up your dessert table with these exciting, colorful candy wrappers.
Wedding Chair Signs
These fun wedding chair signs are completely customizable. Select the size, ribbon color, ink color, as well as each honorific.
Engraved, Personalized Mrs. and Mrs. Wine Glasses
These classy wine glasses from Etsy would make a great addition to your sweetheart table, as well as your kitchen.
Mx. & Mx. Wedding Cake Topper
This cake topper is cute, affordable and gender-inclusive.
Mrs. and Mrs. Pillow
An adorable accent piece for your living room.
Mr. and Mr. Customized Wedding Frame
With this elegant frame, you will relive your memories day after day.
Transgender Pride Engagement Ring
This ring lets you proudly celebrate your love and identity—and look good doing it.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding