Kayla and Autumn decided to celebrate the impending arrival of their second child, a son named Bowen, with a beautiful and moving photo session that included their 6-year-old daughter Emelyn. The couple, who has been married since September 2018, conceived Bowen through IVF at UC Reproductive Health in Kettering, Ohio. Their photo session in the forest with Melissa Lynn Photography was filled with love and anticipation.
From their engagement to their wedding to their family photo sessions, it has been a joy to share in this family’s love over the years.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Melissa Lynn Photography
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family stories and photos for editorial consideration.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)