Kayla and Autumn decided to celebrate the impending arrival of their second child, a son named Bowen, with a beautiful and moving photo session that included their 6-year-old daughter Emelyn. The couple, who has been married since September 2018, conceived Bowen through IVF at UC Reproductive Health in Kettering, Ohio. Their photo session in the forest with Melissa Lynn Photography was filled with love and anticipation.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Melissa Lynn Photography
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples
- Sunset Wedding Portraits on Mount Lemmon