Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
One mother explains why she and her wife chose to use an anonymous sperm donor in starting their family.
Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
Christina and Katie share their challenges in the process of reciprocal IVF for their two daughters, Kennedy and Charlotte.
Stunning waterfront photos to celebrate IVF and starting a family
Shirley and Amanda celebrate their long IVF journey and the beginning of starting a family together with this waterfront pregnancy photo shoot.
Getting Pregnant: A Lesbian Couple’s One-Year Journey through Fertility, Using a Known Sperm Donor of a Different Race, and the Emotional and Financial Costs
A year ago I walked into the fertility center with my beautiful, kind, strong wife feeling so absolutely excited to bring another person just like her into this world. We walked right in, and I said “We’re here to get pregnant! LET’S DO THIS!”
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study
- Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
- Nautical summer beach wedding with Seinfeld theme
- Waterfront brewery elopement at The Piermont in Babylon, New York
- Whimsical, rustic waterfront wedding in San Diego, California
- This is the history behind the traditional wedding gift rules you’ve heard
- Rustic mountain wedding at The Red Barn at Hampshire College
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia