This is what it’s actually like traveling as lesbian moms of two kids
While remaining cautious with our travel bug, we moved forward. We got the kids passports and have since taken them to Hawaii, Canada, Italy, Spain and France.
Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
One mother explains why she and her wife chose to use an anonymous sperm donor in starting their family.
How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
Christina and Katie share their challenges in the process of reciprocal IVF for their two daughters, Kennedy and Charlotte.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding
- Pridelux, a luxury LGBTQ+ wedding show, opens in London
- Sunrise engagement photos in Brooklyn, New York
- Hundreds of Alabama Methodists sign letter of apology to LGBTQ+ community
- Peach florals warm this industrial distillery wedding inspiration
- 9 wedding first looks we love
- Why I’m taking my wife’s last name when we get married
- Modern green spring Midwest wedding
- Elegant engagement photos at the Biltmore Mansion