This is what it’s actually like traveling as lesbian moms of two kids
While remaining cautious with our travel bug, we moved forward. We got the kids passports and have since taken them to Hawaii, Canada, Italy, Spain and France.
Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
One mother explains why she and her wife chose to use an anonymous sperm donor in starting their family.
How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
Christina and Katie share their challenges in the process of reciprocal IVF for their two daughters, Kennedy and Charlotte.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Is engagement photography worth the time and money?
- Golden hour proposal in the mountains of San Diego, California
- Botanical, tropical fall greenhouse wedding in St. Louis, Missouri
- Celebrity wedding planner Colin Cowie marries Danny Peuscovich in outdoor luxury South Africa wedding
- Outdoor DIY fall wedding at the Solarium in Decatur, Georgia
- After 20 years, two grooms celebrate with whimsical winery wedding
- 4 things you can do if you can’t go on a honeymoon right after the wedding
- Allure Bridals introduces Disney Fairy Tale Weddings Collection
- Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
- Inclusivity is a wedding priority reveals The Knot’s Real Weddings Study