This is what it’s actually like traveling as lesbian moms of two kids
While remaining cautious with our travel bug, we moved forward. We got the kids passports and have since taken them to Hawaii, Canada, Italy, Spain and France.
Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
One mother explains why she and her wife chose to use an anonymous sperm donor in starting their family.
How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
Christina and Katie share their challenges in the process of reciprocal IVF for their two daughters, Kennedy and Charlotte.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it