How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
Since having kids, time by ourselves has become pretty much non-existent. We recently just found ways to fit it in, like movie nights while they’re asleep.
Raising our children as a two-mom family isn’t always easy, but we love it
Christina shares how she and Katie raise their kids as a two-mom family and some of the challenges they face as LGBTQ+ parents.
Reciprocal IVF was hard for our family, but it was the right decision
Christina and Katie share their challenges in the process of reciprocal IVF for their two daughters, Kennedy and Charlotte.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news