Youtuber Cammie Scott proposes to girlfriend in epic ode to 10 Things I Hate About You
“She has always said that scene where Heath Ledger is dancing in the bleachers professing his love to Julia Stiles is one of her favorite scenes from any movie,” Scott told the TODAY show.
5 of our favorite LGBTQ celebrity engagements of 2021
This year, LGBTQ celebrities have not only been coming out in droves–doing wonders for LGBTQ visibility–but they’ve also been finding their soulmates and committing to spending the rest of their lives with them.
WNBA legend Renee Montgomery reveals she and music artist Sirena Grace got married
Renee Montgomery–activist, former WNBA player, and current vice president and co-owner of the Atlanta Dream–revealed this week that she and music artist Sirena Grace got…
Two stars of Amazon’s lesbian reality show, Tampa Baes, are engaged
The proposal can be watched in the final episode of the show, available on Amazon Prime.
Cardi B surprise officiated a lesbian wedding with help from Raven Symoné
When Cardi took center stage, both the crowd and Shannon went wild.
Actress Molly Bernard marries girlfriend Hannah Lieberman in Brooklyn celebration
Younger actress Molly Bernard, 33, announced Saturday that after a two-year engagement, she and girlfriend Hannah Lieberman are finally married. “WIVES!” Bernard wrote on Instagram,…
Colorado Gov. Jared Polis marries Marlon Reis and makes history
“We are both excited for this new chapter in our lives together.”
WNBA teammates Jasmine Thomas and Natisha Hiedeman are engaged
“I said ABSOLUTELY!! I’m so excited for forever with the love of my life!”
Disney star Garrett Clayton married longtime partner Blake Knight in a garden party wedding
The couple got married at a private Disney property that contained a Snow White-inspired wishing well.
How LGBTQ+ parents celebrated the birth of Pete and Chasten Buttigieg’s twins
On September 4, the couple proudly announced the birth of their twins, Penelope Rose and Joseph August Buttigieg.
Queer icon Tan France and husband Rob introduce their baby to Instagram
Pass the cigars and champagne because Tan France and his husband Rob are officially dads!
Jamie Lee Curtis will officiate her transgender daughter’s wedding
Curtis has long positioned herself as a staunch LGBTQ+ ally.
Lance Bass and Michael Turchin announce they are having twins
“If you want to start that family, start that family. It’s going to be incredible.”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- LGBTQ+ honeymoon destination: Iceland
- Inclusive Wedding Fair debuts in Fayetteville, Tennessee
- Sunny outdoor Canadian wedding with haystack photos and geometric arch
- Cottagecore wedding ideas with poetry, tarot cards, and pagan altar
- Sunny Sedona elopement with picnic and guitar
- 5 wedding headpiece trends you’ll see in 2022
- Grand Las Vegas proposal with candles, rose petals, and light boxes
- Drag queen wedding inspiration with flowing floral gown and cotton candy wall
- Israel legalizes surrogacy for LGBTQ+ couples
- LGBTQ+ wedding titles: bride, groom, marrier and more!
- Fairytale outdoor wedding in New Jersey with whimsical decor and endless greenery
- Black and gold Hollywood wedding at The Ebell of Los Angeles