Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
Ahhh! One of the mainstays in the wedding fashion industry, Randy Fenoli, has proposed to his partner, Mete Kobal, the designer and reality TV star announced on his Instagram account. And of course, Kobal said yes to the best! I spent some time with this adorable couple in New Orleans in June at Engage! Luxury Wedding Summits, where Maria and I taught wedding pros about LGBTQ+ inclusivity and Randy spoke about his lengthy career, his tough childhood and what he thinks about wedding fashion these days.
Aside from current affairs though, I’m especially pleased to share Fenoli’s engagement news on Equally Wed since the TLC “Say Yes to the Dress” maestro lovingly gave me a personable interview about 2010 wedding trends when Equally Wed was new on the scene in 2010, as well as a generous tour of Kleinfeld Bridal. His proposal planner (and likely his wedding planner, too!) Marcy Blum did the same with me over a phone interview in early 2010, sharing some of the best evergreen advice for having a high-end wedding on a budget: “Shorten the guest list so you have more to spend on each guest.”
It’s feeling full-circle over here at EW HQ. Congrats to Randy and Mete. We can’t wait to see your wedding!
View this post on Instagram
Feature photo: Phillip Van Nostrand
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Elegant outdoor wedding in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, for two expats
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches