Why Naples is a great place for LGBTQ+ weddings and honeymoons
When you picture your ideal wedding or honeymoon, what comes to mind? Active and adventurous? Casual and relaxed? Luxurious and indulgent? Or chic and artsy? No matter which you pick, you’ll find your perfect combination in Naples, Marco Island and the Everglades.
A higher love: Say I do with a view at OUE Skyspace LA
At nearly 1,0000 feet above the city, OUE Skyspace LA is a rooftop wedding venue that overlooks Los Angeles, California, the creative capital of the world.
2019 holiday gift guide
Holiday shopping can be overwhelming with all the whoosits and whatsits galore overflowing at every store and website, which is why we’ve narrowed it down to our latest favorites for everyone on your list. Whether you’re shopping for yourself (recommended), your partner (also a good idea) or someone else, these products are an absolute score.
Presqu’ile Winery, an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue
Say “I do” with the Pacific Ocean as your backdrop and delicious wines at the ready. Presqu’ile Winery is an LGBTQ+ inclusive Southern California wedding venue nestled in the valley of Santa Maria, Calif.
These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
Disney is home to magic, joy and fairy tales. So is it any wonder it’s also popular for LGBTQ+ weddings as well? We’ve long admired how LGBTQ+ inclusive Disney is, and we wondered what it’s like having an LGBTQ+ wedding at Disney.
How this feminist event is creating a more inclusive wedding industry
The Rebelution Resurge is an event with a huge focus on the importance of representation and LGBTQ+ inclusivity in the world of weddings.
Queer your Valentine’s Day with gifts by the LGBTQ+ community
Here at Equally Wed, we’re sweet on love, visibility and representation of our LGBTQ+ community. In the spirit of celebrating people like us, we’re dedicating our Valentine’s gift guide to products from our own community. #forusbyus
All the Black Friday and Cyber Monday wedding deals you need to know about
With Black Friday and Cyber Monday upon us, we know you’re preparing to find any way you can to save money on wedding planning. We’ve got you covered with a roundup of all the deals you need to know about this year.
The wow factor of Kelly Faetanini wedding dresses
Shopping for a wedding dress can be one of the most challenging parts of planning a wedding. You want to absolutely love the dress you choose and feel confident about it for years to come. When you shop at Kelly Faetanini, you know that you’re getting the dress of your dreams.
Handmade nontraditional wedding rings by lolide defy gender norms
For the last eight years, Lori Lori Linkous Devine has been offering nontraditional wedding jewelry through lolide.com to help her customers celebrate their unions. Her dedication to inclusivity and defying gender norms has been a driving force of lolide since its inception.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing