Redwood Forest fairy tale lesbian wedding inspiration
Fairy tale lesbian wedding inspiration comes alive in the Redwood Forest with this photo session filled with elements of Classic European Romantic painters with a fresh, modern, bohemian twist.
Rose and gold Versailles gay wedding inspiration at the Ebell of Los Angeles
We wanted to put a spin on the traditional story of Marie Antoinette and Versailles, and reimagined it as if things had gone differently for Louis and he ended up with a groom instead. For this Versailles gay wedding inspiration, we used a classically French venue in Los Angeles, The Ebell of Los Angeles (a women’s club from the 1920s and a preferred Equally Wed venue) and incorporated some of our favorite wedding vendors and themes.
Wedding inspiration: jewel tones, rose gold, pink, blue and gray
What do you get when you mix a photographer, a wedding planner and a florist? One stylish jewel toned wedding styled shoot!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way
- Community was at the heart of this floral summer wedding
- Romantic engagement photos on the beach in Kauai, Hawaii
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Wild child Southwest wedding at Rimrock Ranch in Pioneertown, California
- Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot