Fall foliage sets the perfect scene for a photo shoot. Gorgeous colors, treetop backgrounds and falling leaves to toss. Real life couple Sam and Anthony embraced the crisp autumn weather for this styled shoot filled with fall inspiration. The newlyweds were all smiles getting their photos captured in their tuxedos.
“This style shoot was based on a modern contemporary fall feel. We purposefully did not use any florals in the decor or attire, only candles. The couple are newlyweds, married only 3 weeks before the shoot, their chemistry was on point, giggling throughout the entire shoot as if none of the vendors were there. The couple is from local, Milwaukee, WI. The shoot was also aimed to show of the incredible venue, the River Club of Mequon, which is known for being the most inclusive club in the greater Milwaukee area (perfect for an LGBT shoot!).”
From Mikayla Dhein, Owner of Destination Wisconsin Wedding
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Tennessee joins trend of states passing anti-LGBTQ+ adoption laws
- You’re married now, should you celebrate your old anniversary?
- Beach destination wedding and honeymoon in Honolulu, Hawaii
- Sunset, books and basketball maternity photos
- Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
- Floral bohemian elopement inspiration at Joshua Tree
- Epic spring Garden of the Gods elopement with dog attendants
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy