Modern southern wedding celebrates Atlanta skyline
Guest Writer, 5 years ago 1 min read
Michael and Brandon held their navy and yellow modern southern wedding on midtown rooftop overlooking the Atlanta skyline.
Modern fall gay wedding inspiration
Emily Rochotte, 5 years ago 1 min read
Autumn foliage and the views of around this Wisconsin country club set the perfect scene for this fall gay wedding photo shoot.
Modern Auction House Lesbian Wedding
Elizabeth Tsung, 7 years ago 2 min read
Michele and Betty’s modern auction house wedding.
Tropical Settings We Love for Destination Weddings
Kirsten Clodfelter, 8 years ago 4 min read
Destination weddings are a fun, romantic, and adventurous way to say I do. If you’re planning to tie the knot far from home, consider a relaxing resort venue where you can exchange nuptials in an opulent oceanside or lush, tropical setting.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case
- A summer mountain wedding with two dads and their son, a food truck and rainbow smoke bombs in Asheville, North Carolina
- Top 5 LGBTQ+ inclusive and affirming dating apps
- These rugby brides tied the knot after one bride’s wedding party huddle
- Best ways to include dogs in weddings
- A destination mountain wedding in Breckenridge, Colorado, with a rainbow cake