Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
This wedding ring trend is practical and affordable
Whoever said wedding rings had to include metal or diamonds, or come with a hefty price tag? This wedding ring trend is practical, safe and cost effective.
Rent a supportive mother for your wedding and more LGBTQ+ family news
Unsupportive parents is an unfortunate reality for way too many LGBTQ+ youth (and adults). Fortunately though, there are many caring, supportive individuals ready to step in and share their love.
6 details you didn’t know you could personalize for your wedding
Your wedding day is all about you and your partner so why not really make it all about the two of you with all of these planning ideas you can personalize for your wedding.
Graffiti wall engagement photo session
Chris and Myles have been together for many years and are so excited to be tying the knot this fall. They decided to find a location for their graffiti wall engagement session that really encompassed who they are as a couple -a little bit of a different spot that is exciting and vibrant, just like them.
Friends pay for transgender man’s funeral and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Family isn’t defined by those you share DNA with. Family is made by the ones who are there for you through the difficult times, such as in the case of Daine Grey whose friends paid for the transgender man’s funeral when their parents wouldn’t.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal