Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
This wedding ring trend is practical and affordable
Whoever said wedding rings had to include metal or diamonds, or come with a hefty price tag? This wedding ring trend is practical, safe and cost effective.
Rent a supportive mother for your wedding and more LGBTQ+ family news
Unsupportive parents is an unfortunate reality for way too many LGBTQ+ youth (and adults). Fortunately though, there are many caring, supportive individuals ready to step in and share their love.
6 details you didn’t know you could personalize for your wedding
Your wedding day is all about you and your partner so why not really make it all about the two of you with all of these planning ideas you can personalize for your wedding.
Graffiti wall engagement photo session
Chris and Myles have been together for many years and are so excited to be tying the knot this fall. They decided to find a location for their graffiti wall engagement session that really encompassed who they are as a couple -a little bit of a different spot that is exciting and vibrant, just like them.
Friends pay for transgender man’s funeral and more LGBTQ+ family news this week
Family isn’t defined by those you share DNA with. Family is made by the ones who are there for you through the difficult times, such as in the case of Daine Grey whose friends paid for the transgender man’s funeral when their parents wouldn’t.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Everything you need to know about planning your LGBTQ+ honeymoon
- How to choose a wedding venue
- They is 2019’s word of the year
- National groups blast GOP federal LGBTQ rights bill as permitting ‘licenses to discriminate’ by wedding vendors, religious groups
- Romantic engagement photos at Milwaukee Central Public Library
- This surprise flash mob dance party proposal will move you to tears
- Pantone reveals classic blue as its 2020 Color of the Year
- The Knot, Pinterest and Zola will stop promoting plantation weddings
- TikTok is limiting the reach of LGBTQ+, disabled and fat people’s videos
- My husband and I honeymooned in South Africa. Here’s why we loved it