Ryohei and Nate blended their Japanese and American heritage to create a memorable wedding day. The marriers held their ceremony on the green pasture of a Connecticut farm. Ryohei wore a blue jacket with black lapels and black bow tie while Nate wore a traditional black suit with long black tie. The guests, some wearing traditional Japanese attire, sat on wooden benches to watch as the couple exchanged vows.
Charcoal and orange origami place cards were laid out for guests to find their seat as they headed indoors for Nate and Ryohei’s reception. Guests were seated around long tables covered in white linens and orange floral arrangements and accented with charcoal colored napkins wrapped in orange ribbon at each place setting. Ryohei changed his look for the reception, switching into a black and gold jacket before hitting the dance floor with Nate for their first dance as a married couple.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts