One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
In a long-awaited step toward marriage equality in Japan, the Nagoya District Court ruled on Tuesday, May 30, that the government’s policy prohibiting same-sex marriage...
Progress toward marriage equality in Asia as both Japan and India reach pivotal moments for LGBTQ+ rights
The fight for marriage equality in Asia marches on this week, as the Indian Supreme Court enters its fifth day of hearings on same-sex marriage,...
Ahead of the G7 summit, Japan faces pressure to finally embrace marriage equality for LGBTQ+ couples
This reinvigorated push for marriage equality has been thrust into the spotlight after several incidents that highlighted the nation’s anti-LGBTQ+ policies.
Ohio couple’s engagement is a romance movie come to life
This love story is a romance movie come to life. Odds were against them over and over but love reunited them despite being on opposite...
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot