Backyard Bliss: How to Have an At-Home Wedding
With the cost of weddings skyrocketing, and with many same-sex couples footing the entire bill for their big day, an intimate affair in your own backyard might start to look more appealing than the three-day destination gala you’d originally planned.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- How to plan your inclusive destination wedding: a comprehensive guide for all marriers
- Wedding inspiration for queer love in Seattle with handfasting, a disco ball and vegan donuts
- Intimate elopement in Big Cottonwood Canyon in Salt Lake City, Utah, with a handfasting ceremony
- Matty Maggiacomo and Evan Feeley’s proposal video made us ugly cry
- These brides celebrated their love with a magical forest wedding at IslandWood on Bainbridge Island, Washington