Palm Springs black and yellow poolside wedding
Black and yellow were the colors for Chad and Mark’s outdoor California wedding. Both marriers wore black suits with yellow rose boutonnieres on their lapels. Yellow and white roses surrounded sunflowers in vases decorating the length of the black and white print table runners. Mark and Chad sat on yellow chairs at their sweetheart table which was lined with a matching table runner. The menu for the reception dinner was printed on bright yellow paper and tucked into black napkins to create standout place settings.
The wedding celebration began the night before the wedding ceremony. In lieu of a bach party, Chad and Mark had a sit-down dinner for 35 out-of-town guests the night before the wedding.
Mark and Chad opted against having wedding attendants. They walked down the aisle together hand-in-hand before exchanging vows.
Broadway stars performed alongside a string trio to entertain guests after the ceremony. Afterwards, guests were escorted to the Presidio Pool for a cocktail hour celebration with hors d’oeuvres. Once cocktail hour was complete, guests enjoyed a three-course seated dinner in an exquisitely-lit, private courtyard adjacent to the pool. Entertainment was provided between courses by friends of the newlyweds.
Photography: Katie Geiberger
Wedding venue: Avalon Hotel
Invitation: DIY designed on Canva
Attire: Ike Behar
Catering: Avalon Hotel
Jeweler: Tiffany & Co.
Officiant: Sheri Ashley (Chad’s Aunt)
Welcome dinner venue: LuLu California Bistro
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- This surprise proposal Las Vegas style will make you happy cry
- 9 themed weddings you’ll love, from Beauty and the Beast to astronomy
- There will be a presidential primary debate entirely on LGBTQ+ issues
- Elegant southern church wedding in Conroe, Texas
- If you want to look like royalty on your wedding day, wear a crown
- 6 places you can get tomboy and genderqueer wedding attire
- These wedding capes are the best way to be extra when you get married
- Classic purple vintage wedding in Towson, Maryland
- U.S. soccer stars Ali Krieger and Ashlyn Harris are now engaged
- Modern intimate destination wedding with Hawaiian traditions