Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
Lindsay and Chelsea had an August wedding on the white sands of the beach in Pensacola, Florida, in front of a hexagonal wedding arbor.
Tropical, timeless wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
David and Ryan got married in St. Petersburg, Florida, at a historic venue with many personalized details and a tropical, timeless theme.
Romantic beach wedding in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Amy and Kathy got married 15 years after they started dating in a beautiful ceremony by the sea in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
Disney is home to magic, joy and fairy tales. So is it any wonder it’s also popular for LGBTQ+ weddings as well? We’ve long admired how LGBTQ+ inclusive Disney is, and we wondered what it’s like having an LGBTQ+ wedding at Disney.
Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
Jenny and Caila decided to have an intimate destination elopement on the beach in Naples, Florida.
Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
Bri and Fay wanted a modern wedding with a fresh, lush feel. They filled their day with monochromatic colors and greenery.
Fun, colorful engagement photos at Walt Disney World
Kalin and Marnie took their fun, coordinated and colorful engagement photos at Walt Disney World, one of their favorite places.
Blue and green garden wedding at Living Sculpture Sanctuary
Bret and Ryan met in Wynwood, an arts district in Miami, and had their blue and green garden wedding at the Living Sculpture Sanctuary in Davie, Florida.
Intimate garden wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Starr and Christy had an intimate wedding in the garden at their friend’s home in St. Petersburg, Florida. Their friend has an African kigelia tree in their backyard that blooms at dusk, which was a feature of the wedding. Their first dance was to “By Your Side” by Sade.
Spiritual geometry-themed wedding
Day and Jasmin moved their wedding date by an entire year, giving them only about six months to plan. They still hosted a romantic, spiritual geometry-themed wedding in Tampa, Florida, among friends and family.
Tampa yacht club black tie wedding
Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups-Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together! The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa.
Airy tan, white and green backyard Tampa, Florida gay wedding
Jeremy and Michael had a country wedding at a private residence in Tampa, meticulously decorated thanks to Jeremy’s interior decorating experience.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Love Conquers All wedding giveaway theme revealed: Black is Queen
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration