Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
or thrill-seeking queer movie buffs ready to propose to their partners, why not head to where the action is? Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure are two action-packed places for an adventurous proposal.
Florida golf club wedding with wooden arch and log cake
The sun shined brightly for their outdoor ceremony, which was followed by an epic, all-night dance party at their indoor reception.
Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
The models, Lauren and Taylor, eloped last year in Paris.
Travel-themed wedding ideas + a glam black wedding cake
In this vintage, travel-themed photo shoot, real-life couple Addison and Cassie posed among brass and deep red decor at an airplane hangar in Keystone Heights, Florida.
Regina + Lisana: Surprise proposal by the shore in Miami, Florida
Lisana thought they were starting a regular day of work together. Little did she know, Regina had planned a surprise proposal.
Angelo + Sterling: DIY Filipino-American wedding in Venice, Florida
Angelo and Sterling’s DIY wedding centered around bringing their two cultures together: Filipino and American. The Venice, Florida, couple married on stage at the Venice Performing Arts Center.
Carefree bohemian beach wedding in Pensacola, Florida
Lindsay and Chelsea had an August wedding on the white sands of the beach in Pensacola, Florida, in front of a hexagonal wedding arbor.
Tropical, timeless wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
David and Ryan got married in St. Petersburg, Florida, at a historic venue with many personalized details and a tropical, timeless theme.
Romantic beach wedding in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Amy and Kathy got married 15 years after they started dating in a beautiful ceremony by the sea in Fort Lauderdale, Florida.
These Disney LGBTQ+ weddings are pure magic
Disney is home to magic, joy and fairy tales. So is it any wonder it’s also popular for LGBTQ+ weddings as well? We’ve long admired how LGBTQ+ inclusive Disney is, and we wondered what it’s like having an LGBTQ+ wedding at Disney.
Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida
Jenny and Caila decided to have an intimate destination elopement on the beach in Naples, Florida.
Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
Bri and Fay wanted a modern wedding with a fresh, lush feel. They filled their day with monochromatic colors and greenery.
Fun, colorful engagement photos at Walt Disney World
Kalin and Marnie took their fun, coordinated and colorful engagement photos at Walt Disney World, one of their favorite places.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget