Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
Bri and Fay wanted a modern wedding with a fresh, lush feel. They filled their day with monochromatic colors and greenery.
Fun, colorful engagement photos at Walt Disney World
Kalin and Marnie took their fun, coordinated and colorful engagement photos at Walt Disney World, one of their favorite places.
Blue and green garden wedding at Living Sculpture Sanctuary
Bret and Ryan met in Wynwood, an arts district in Miami, and had their blue and green garden wedding at the Living Sculpture Sanctuary in Davie, Florida.
Intimate garden wedding in St. Petersburg, Florida
Starr and Christy had an intimate wedding in the garden at their friend’s home in St. Petersburg, Florida. Their friend has an African kigelia tree in their backyard that blooms at dusk, which was a feature of the wedding. Their first dance was to “By Your Side” by Sade.
Spiritual geometry-themed wedding
Day and Jasmin moved their wedding date by an entire year, giving them only about six months to plan. They still hosted a romantic, spiritual geometry-themed wedding in Tampa, Florida, among friends and family.
Tampa yacht club black tie wedding
Alexandria and Audrey are both elementary school teachers in South Tampa. They live in St. Pete and have three amazing pups-Maggie, Ellie, and Max. Both ladies love traveling and new adventure together! The marriers held a black tie wedding at the West Shore Yacht Club in South Tampa.
Airy tan, white and green backyard Tampa, Florida gay wedding
Jeremy and Michael had a country wedding at a private residence in Tampa, meticulously decorated thanks to Jeremy’s interior decorating experience.
Longtime loves get equally wed after 50 years together
Don and Ted, longtime loves in their 70s, became newlyweds after 50 years together with an outdoor Florida courthouse wedding.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank