Travel-themed wedding ideas + a glam black wedding cake
In this vintage, travel-themed photo shoot, real-life couple Addison and Cassie posed among brass and deep red decor at an airplane hangar in Keystone Heights, Florida.
The couple toasted with cocktails from a floral-adorned converted horse trailer. One bride wore black and the other wore white. With travel accessories peppered throughout the shoot, the pair gave off an undeniable lust for adventure.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planner/Stylist/Hand Lettering: Fête Events
Photographer: Tabitha Baldwin
Gowns: Rachel Ann Bridal
Florals: Floral Designs by Kari
Hair: Brooke Mendoza
Makeup: Cristal Walker Beauty
China/Decor: Dish It Out
Furniture Rental: Event Works Rentals
Spirits: The Unbridled Bar
Stationary: 424 Creative
Cake: 4R Specialty Cakes
Venue: County Line Aviation
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Breathtaking anniversary photo session in the Arizona desert
- Utah Supreme Court rules trans people can change name, gender on birth certificates
- Vote for the best LGBTQ+ inclusive wedding and event pros in the 2021 Equally Wed Awards
- Beekman 1802 farm to host Pride Month wedding marathon
- A North Carolina proposal filled with sunflowers