Travel-themed wedding ideas + a glam black wedding cake
In this vintage, travel-themed photo shoot, real-life couple Addison and Cassie posed among brass and deep red decor at an airplane hangar in Keystone Heights, Florida.
The couple toasted with cocktails from a floral-adorned converted horse trailer. One bride wore black and the other wore white. With travel accessories peppered throughout the shoot, the pair gave off an undeniable lust for adventure.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Planner/Stylist/Hand Lettering: Fête Events
Photographer: Tabitha Baldwin
Gowns: Rachel Ann Bridal
Florals: Floral Designs by Kari
Hair: Brooke Mendoza
Makeup: Cristal Walker Beauty
China/Decor: Dish It Out
Furniture Rental: Event Works Rentals
Spirits: The Unbridled Bar
Stationary: 424 Creative
Cake: 4R Specialty Cakes
Venue: County Line Aviation
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- A luxe New Year’s Eve New Orleans wedding with fireworks and a second line
- Best cake topper ideas for LGBTQ+ weddings
- A Gatsby-inspired vow renewal at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta, Georgia
- A classic black-and-white Vermont wedding with rustic accents and a bold floral choice
- 7 lucky Irish wedding traditions
- Your wedding style according to your zodiac sign
- This destination wedding in Riviera Maya, Mexico, featured a rainbow cake and a song from one of the grooms
- This springtime lakeside elopement featured upcycled wedding outfits and a mountaintop picnic