Florida golf club wedding with wooden arch and log cake
Amanda and Cassie got married at a golf club in Amanda’s hometown of Pensacola, Florida. The couple got ready separately while their families worked diligently to make sure everything looked perfect. The sun shined brightly for their outdoor ceremony, which was followed by an epic all-night dance party at their indoor reception.
The evening also featured a beautiful and unique log cake that had the couple’s initials carved into it.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Joshua & Inez Photography
Venue: Osceola Golf Course
Caterer: Sonny’s BBQ
Cake: Rollin’ in Dough
Hair: Brooke Miller
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot