Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
This modern industrial-themed styled shoot mixed gold metals with soft blues, purples and greens. It took place at the LGBTQ+-owned West Event Space, a beachside venue in Madeira Beach, Florida.
The models, Lauren and Taylor, eloped last year in Paris. As part of the shoot, they read their real wedding vows in a mock ceremony, bringing tears to the vendors’ eyes.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photography: Alt Photography
Planner and Officiant: I Choose You Events
Videography: Iyrus Weddings
Mobile Bar and Bartender: The Tipsy Trotter
Linens, Drapery, Place Settings: Elite Event Rentals
Uplighting and Walking on Clouds: DJ L Mo LaMonte
Gowns and Accessories: The Dressing Room
Attire: Marjorie Eddy K (high neck); Maggie Sottero
Earrings: Love Bird Jewelry
Hair and Make Up: Lo Style Hair and Makeup
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos