Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
This modern industrial-themed styled shoot mixed gold metals with soft blues, purples and greens. It took place at the LGBTQ+-owned West Event Space, a beachside venue in Madeira Beach, Florida.
The models, Lauren and Taylor, eloped last year in Paris. As part of the shoot, they read their real wedding vows in a mock ceremony, bringing tears to the vendors’ eyes.
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photography: Alt Photography
Planner and Officiant: I Choose You Events
Videography: Iyrus Weddings
Mobile Bar and Bartender: The Tipsy Trotter
Linens, Drapery, Place Settings: Elite Event Rentals
Uplighting and Walking on Clouds: DJ L Mo LaMonte
Gowns and Accessories: The Dressing Room
Attire: Marjorie Eddy K (high neck); Maggie Sottero
Earrings: Love Bird Jewelry
Hair and Make Up: Lo Style Hair and Makeup
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights