Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
“Kim & Christine had a destination wedding originally planned before covid hit,” writes Jen Costa of The Fox And The Hare Photography, “Plan B at Skytop Lodge in the Poconos turned out to be everything they needed and more.”
The couple already had a small guest list for their original celebration, so not much needed to change in that regard. “No matter what, their day was meant to be an intimate ceremony,” Costa says.
After their first look in the lodge’s courtyard, the couple took private transportation provided by the lodge for a photo session at some gorgeous hidden waterfalls.
Then, their ceremony took place outside on the lodge grounds
“Everything was personal and covid-friendly for their immediate family,” Costa says. “Dinner followed by dancing and some heart-warming speeches closed out the night. By the end, Kim & Christine were beaming with happiness. All they wanted to do was marry each other and even through covid, they were able to do it perfectly!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: The Fox And The Hare Photography
Venue: Skytop Lodge
Beauty: Candy Rose Events
Officiant: Allan Finn
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos