Wonderland-themed wedding inspiration in the gardens of O’ahu
“As a Native Hawaiian, queer wedding planner, it has always been a goal of mine to feature couples that look like me.”
Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
The vendors didn’t shy away from color for this shoot, instead allowing bold and bright hues to pop against the arid landscape.
Elopement inspiration in Sedona, Arizona, with flowy gowns and jaw-dropping views
The views were gorgeous, but what shined brightest was the couple’s love for one another.
Southwestern-themed elopement inspiration in Sedona
The team traveled to the site in an off roading vehicle, with the goal of making the shoot look exactly how it would for a real off road wedding.
Colorful wedding inspiration with funky rainbow backdrop and bold orange suit
“My vision for the shoot was to pack it full of color, queerness, and tender moments for this sweet couple – and Lexi + Sarah certainly delivered.”
Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
“We chose two tones of colors to represent two passionate souls that can harmoniously blend together effortlessly in an almost monochromatic way.”
Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
The models, Lauren and Taylor, eloped last year in Paris.
Stunning and snowcapped elopement ideas in Leadville, Colorado
In addition to posing in front of stunning mountain views, the couple cozied up inside a barn soaked in ambient lighting.
Moody and eclectic Polish wedding inspiration featuring professional tango dancers
Professional tango dancers and instructors, Dawid & Tomek fell in love in a dance class.
Engagement inspiration with desert vibes at Colorado’s Red Rock Canyon
“I wanted the theme to encompass bohemian + desert vibes that tied in with the surrounding red rocks and mountainous formations.”
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Pantone announces its 2023 color of the year
- Emily, Willie and Sarah’s DIY throuple wedding at the Inn on the Russian River in Monte Rio, California
- 10 things you need to create that perfect rainbow wedding
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding