Elopement inspiration in Sedona, Arizona, with flowy gowns and jaw-dropping views
This stunning styled shoot celebrates love in Sedona, Arizona, at sunset. Featuring real-life couple Jaime and Frankie, the shoot utilized jaw-dropping 360 degree views. Both members of the couple wore long, flowy gowns, Frankie’s a blue and white floral and Jaime’s a boho lace.
The views were gorgeous, but what shined brightest was the couple’s love for one another.
“Frankie has the biggest heart you would ever know,” says Jaime, “and will go to the ends of the earth for the people that she loves. I say it all the time but Frankie flipped my life upside down in the most beautiful way and I will never be able to thank her enough.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Xsperience Photography
Flowers: Floral Arts of Sedona
Vow Books: Lauren Yvonne Design
Dresses: Raw Golden Rentals
Hair and Makeup: Face it By Sarah
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples