Elopement inspiration in Sedona, Arizona, with flowy gowns and jaw-dropping views
This stunning styled shoot celebrates love in Sedona, Arizona, at sunset. Featuring real-life couple Jaime and Frankie, the shoot utilized jaw-dropping 360 degree views. Both members of the couple wore long, flowy gowns, Frankie’s a blue and white floral and Jaime’s a boho lace.
The views were gorgeous, but what shined brightest was the couple’s love for one another.
“Frankie has the biggest heart you would ever know,” says Jaime, “and will go to the ends of the earth for the people that she loves. I say it all the time but Frankie flipped my life upside down in the most beautiful way and I will never be able to thank her enough.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Xsperience Photography
Flowers: Floral Arts of Sedona
Vow Books: Lauren Yvonne Design
Dresses: Raw Golden Rentals
Hair and Makeup: Face it By Sarah
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights