Wedding invitation company is allowed to discriminate against gay couples
The Arizona Supreme Court ruled that two Christian artists who make wedding invitations don’t have to make invitations for same-sex weddings.
Grooms-to-be might make a gay Barbie doll wedding set a reality
An engaged couple based in Scottsdale, Arizona, say they plan to meet with toy company Mattel in the hopes of convincing the company to include same-sex couples among their selection of Barbie dolls
Hilltop wedding in the mountains of Sedona, Arizona
Sophie and Melisa’s hilltop wedding in Sedona, Arizona, at Agave of Sedona showcased panoramic views of the mountainous Red Rock formations.
Fun and romantic Arizona backyard wedding
Sheryl and Socorro got married in Socorro’s uncle’s beautiful backyard in Mesa, Arizona. When they first met, Socorro wasn’t too sure about Sheryl. After time, their friendship blossomed into a wonderful relationship. Now they enjoy spending all of their time together and taking day trips to Northern Arizona.
Modern Blue And Yellow Phoenix, Arizona Gay Wedding
Howie and Alex’s modern blue and yellow Phoenix, Arizona wedding.
The Washington Times is Concerned About Religious Freedom
The Washington Times believes that Arizona’s veto of the religious freedom bill was a bad move, claiming that the LGBT community is waging a war…
Arizona Governor to Make Decision on “Anti-Gay” Bill
Arizona Governor Jan Brewer is likely to veto the “anti-gay” bill that was passed by the Arizona Senate last week.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019
- This transgender love story just won the audience choice award at CIFF