Modern winter resort engagement photos in Scottsdale, Arizona
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 3 years ago 1 min read
The Scott Resort in Scottsdale, Arizona, was the perfect setting for Kory and Nick’s winter engagement photos. They met at an arranged date set up by a mutual friend.
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Stephen and Melissa Photography
Location: The Scott Resort & Spa
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Alaina Leary Lavoie is an award-winning editor and journalist. She is currently the Communications Manager of the nonprofit We Need Diverse Books and was the senior editor for Equally Wed Magazine from August 2018 to March 2020. Her work has been published in New York Times, Washington Post, Refinery29, Healthline, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Boston Globe Magazine, and more. In 2017, she was awarded a Bookbuilders of Boston scholarship for her dedication to amplifying marginalized voices and advocating for an equitable publishing and media industry. Alaina lives in Boston with her wife and their two cats. You can find Alaina on Twitter and Instagram @alainaskeys.
Comments are closed.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Cultural appropriations to avoid at your wedding
- 10 of our favorite LGBTQ+ Pride weddings
- Brides Beanie Feldstein and Bonnie-Chance Roberts marry in an outdoor ‘Jew-ish’ wedding
- These lesbian brides met on Tinder and married in a destination elopement at a beach club in Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Overwhelming majority of straight Americans back LGBTQ+ rights, new GLAAD survey finds
So sweet! Such a perfect location for this sweet couple