Southwestern-themed elopement inspiration in Sedona
Molly Sprayregen, 2 years ago 1 min read
This southwestern-themed styled elopement in Sedona, Arizona focused on simplicity and warm tones. The team traveled to the site in an off roading vehicle, with the goal of making the shoot look exactly how it would for a real off road wedding.
“The shoot totally came together,” writes photographer Rebekah de la Fontaine of From the Fountain, “and I think really shows the celebration and excitement of doing something wild and off roading to an epic spot for your elopement day!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: From the Fountain
Bouquet: Moelleux Events
Submit your LGBTQ+ wedding, engagement or family story for editorial consideration.
Molly Sprayregen was previously an associate editor for Equally Wed. She is also a freelance journalist covering a range of LGBTQ+ issues, from politics to healthcare to business. In addition to her work for Equally Wed, she profiles LGBTQ+ politicians for LGBTQ Nation, as well as LGBTQ+ women in business for Forbes.com. She is also a book reviewer for the Associated Press. Molly has also had work published in Them, Out Magazine, Huffington Post, the Associated Press, and more.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Celebrating LGBTQ+ love with a colorful Pride elopement photo shoot featuring rainbows, glitter and custom cocktails
- Broadway stars Ben Platt and Noah Galvin are engaged (again!)
- This gay couple had a fall wedding on a farm with a choreographed first dance, Chinese double happiness symbols and a s’mores campfire
- One step closer to marriage equality: Japan court rules that ban on same-sex marriage is unconstitutional
- A sunrise engagement photoshoot for Canada brides-to-be who own a flower farm together