Southwestern-themed elopement inspiration in Sedona
This southwestern-themed styled elopement in Sedona, Arizona focused on simplicity and warm tones. The team traveled to the site in an off roading vehicle, with the goal of making the shoot look exactly how it would for a real off road wedding.
“The shoot totally came together,” writes photographer Rebekah de la Fontaine of From the Fountain, “and I think really shows the celebration and excitement of doing something wild and off roading to an epic spot for your elopement day!”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: From the Fountain
Bouquet: Moelleux Events
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- From OkCupid to a sunrise mountain wedding
- A destination wedding in Mexico with cold fireworks and an LED neon drum show
- Lawryn and Deja’s Richmond, Virginia, wedding at The Renaissance
- Wondery and Danvas founder Hernan Lopez marries music supervisor Scott Velasquez in West Hollywood wedding
- Classic black and white wedding ideas
- Say Yes to the Dress celebrity Randy Fenoli is engaged
- Tara and Emma’s purple and ivory wedding at Berkeley City Club in Berkeley, California
- The 19th Explains: Why the Respect for Marriage Act doesn’t codify same-sex marriage rights