Elopement inspiration in Sedona, Arizona, with flowy gowns and jaw-dropping views
The views were gorgeous, but what shined brightest was the couple’s love for one another.
Southwestern-themed elopement inspiration in Sedona
The team traveled to the site in an off roading vehicle, with the goal of making the shoot look exactly how it would for a real off road wedding.
Hilltop wedding in the mountains of Sedona, Arizona
Sophie and Melisa’s hilltop wedding in Sedona, Arizona, at Agave of Sedona showcased panoramic views of the mountainous Red Rock formations.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests