Wonderland-themed wedding inspiration in the gardens of O’ahu
“As a Native Hawaiian, queer wedding planner, it has always been a goal of mine to feature couples that look like me.”
Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
The vendors didn’t shy away from color for this shoot, instead allowing bold and bright hues to pop against the arid landscape.
Chic and whimsical Pride-themed wedding ideas
Rainbow was everywhere, from the florals to the cake to the one-of-a-kind Rolex watch.
Edgy wedding ideas with some boho flair
The vendors wanted the shoot to feel edgy with boho flair, and White Star Station’s chandeliers, wood floors, and brick walls delivered.
Pastel wedding ideas with dreamy special effects
“Not only do we feature a gorgeous real LGBTQ+ couple, but we also worked with special effects designers to create dancing on a cloud, dry sparks and smoke bomb exits!”
Southwestern-themed elopement inspiration in Sedona
The team traveled to the site in an off roading vehicle, with the goal of making the shoot look exactly how it would for a real off road wedding.
Colorful wedding inspiration with funky rainbow backdrop and bold orange suit
“My vision for the shoot was to pack it full of color, queerness, and tender moments for this sweet couple – and Lexi + Sarah certainly delivered.”
Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
“We chose two tones of colors to represent two passionate souls that can harmoniously blend together effortlessly in an almost monochromatic way.”
Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
The models, Lauren and Taylor, eloped last year in Paris.
Boho grunge wedding inspiration with orange tones
“All the vendors in this styled shoot are not only LGBTQ+ inclusive but also active allies advocating that all love is equal.”
Chic barn wedding ideas with flower wall and circular arch
“I went for a bright, warm, blush mood to welcome spring and summer in a new year after 2020!”
Portland elopement inspiration with city views, white florals and puppy love
The models are social media influencer couple Luke and Kelsey Pearson.
12 absolutely perfect Mrs. and Mrs. wedding ideas
There’s something cute and subversive about Mrs. and Mrs. themed items, even if you or your partner don’t totally identify with the bride or Mrs. label. It can feel kind of like a reclaiming, a way of making space for queer people.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding
- Best LGBTQ+ bach weekend activity ideas
- A chic Brooklyn, New York, wedding for spiritual brides with a Pride-inspired reception photoshoot
- Marriage equality in India is about to see a landmark case