Wonderland-themed wedding inspiration in the gardens of O’ahu
“As a Native Hawaiian, queer wedding planner, it has always been a goal of mine to feature couples that look like me.”
Desert LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration featuring native Arizona plants and a custom floral suit
The vendors didn’t shy away from color for this shoot, instead allowing bold and bright hues to pop against the arid landscape.
Southwestern-themed elopement inspiration in Sedona
The team traveled to the site in an off roading vehicle, with the goal of making the shoot look exactly how it would for a real off road wedding.
Colorful wedding inspiration with funky rainbow backdrop and bold orange suit
“My vision for the shoot was to pack it full of color, queerness, and tender moments for this sweet couple – and Lexi + Sarah certainly delivered.”
Bold and boundless wedding ideas with rich blues and purples
“We chose two tones of colors to represent two passionate souls that can harmoniously blend together effortlessly in an almost monochromatic way.”
Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
The models, Lauren and Taylor, eloped last year in Paris.
Chic barn wedding ideas with flower wall and circular arch
“I went for a bright, warm, blush mood to welcome spring and summer in a new year after 2020!”
Portland elopement inspiration with city views, white florals and puppy love
The models are social media influencer couple Luke and Kelsey Pearson.
12 absolutely perfect Mrs. and Mrs. wedding ideas
There’s something cute and subversive about Mrs. and Mrs. themed items, even if you or your partner don’t totally identify with the bride or Mrs. label. It can feel kind of like a reclaiming, a way of making space for queer people.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Senate advances Respect for Marriage Act to protect recognition of marriage equality
- 10 ways to use burnt orange in your wedding
- Tam and Yiyun’s intimate summer wedding at Folktale Winery and Vineyards in Carmel Valley, California
- Stefany and Britt’s queer, nonbinary wedding at the Lace House in Columbia, South Carolina
- Priscilla and Jamesa’s fall wedding in Nashville, Tennessee, featured harvest hues of gold, burnt orange, terracotta rust and dusty rose
- Lindsey and Molly’s Christian wedding in New Bern, North Carolina, showcased their two dogs and had a dried flower confetti send-off
- Alyssa and Holly’s Colorado adventure session in Rocky Mountain National Park
- LGBTQ+ Inclusive and Affirming Wedding Venue Spotlight: Filoli
- Halle and Kayden’s Mount Rainier National Park Destination Wedding
- Where to propose at Universal Studios Florida and Universal’s Islands of Adventure
- How to plan a fall wedding on a budget
- 5 mocktail recipes for your sober wedding guests