Boho grunge wedding inspiration with orange tones
Real-life couple Cole and Ella had a blast participating in this 60s/70’s, boho grunge, retro-inspired styled shoot in Huntsville, Alabama.
The couple had the opportunity to choose from a variety of wardrobe options so they could best express themselves.
“All the warm tones and orange glows had us reminiscing vintage photography but also just exudes the warmth of love,” writes Ashley Peters of The Stylist Abroad. “We wanted to celebrate ALL love while aesthetically taking a new look at vintage whimsical styles. All the vendors in this styled shoot are not only LGBTQ+ inclusive but also active allies advocating that all love is equal…We celebrate all couples in their most authentic way, and that’s pretty dope.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: The Rose Reflective
Invitations: Salt and Paperie
Rentals: Mullins Special Occasions
Cake Designer: A. Wilson Cakes
Makeup Artist: Heather Michele
Headpieces: Hair Comes The Bride
Planner: Weddings Ondeck
Florist: Native Petals
Venue: White Azalea Estate
Beauty: The Stylist Abroad
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos