Boho grunge wedding inspiration with orange tones
Real-life couple Cole and Ella had a blast participating in this 60s/70’s, boho grunge, retro-inspired styled shoot in Huntsville, Alabama.
The couple had the opportunity to choose from a variety of wardrobe options so they could best express themselves.
“All the warm tones and orange glows had us reminiscing vintage photography but also just exudes the warmth of love,” writes Ashley Peters of The Stylist Abroad. “We wanted to celebrate ALL love while aesthetically taking a new look at vintage whimsical styles. All the vendors in this styled shoot are not only LGBTQ+ inclusive but also active allies advocating that all love is equal…We celebrate all couples in their most authentic way, and that’s pretty dope.”
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: The Rose Reflective
Invitations: Salt and Paperie
Rentals: Mullins Special Occasions
Cake Designer: A. Wilson Cakes
Makeup Artist: Heather Michele
Headpieces: Hair Comes The Bride
Planner: Weddings Ondeck
Florist: Native Petals
Venue: White Azalea Estate
Beauty: The Stylist Abroad
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- This Great Gatsby wedding in Walnut Grove, California, featured a casino speakeasy reception
- The queer Christmas story you’ve been waiting for
- Our lesbian love story: St. Pete Beach engagement with a proposal photographer
- Black and yellow poolside wedding in Palm Springs, California
- Home for the holidays anniversary photo shoot