Sunny and intimate Boston elopement with surprise live band
Natasha and Nancy’s socially distanced elopement came about after they were nominated to receive a free wedding from a team of vendors and LGBTQ advocates. The couple won this special styled elopement, which took place in Boston’s Franklin Park.
While they didn’t have a band or first dance song picked out, a local band called Devil Love happened to be shooting a video for their new single, “We Can Leave Tonight,” nearby. The band invited Nancy and Natasha to share their first dance to their song. The couple even got featured in the video!
After the dance, they curled up on their couch with their rescue dog, Moose, ordered takeout, and celebrated their love just the two of them.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Make your wedding about you and don’t worry about what anyone else thinks! It’s YOUR big day!
What advice do you have for vendors and venues working with LGBTQ+ couples?
Search our directory of LGBTQ+ inclusive vendors.
Photographer: Babel Photos; All Pics
Florist: Al Jones Collection
Planner: Once Upon a Vow
OUR PREFERRED PLATINUM VENDORS
- Relaxed and cozy wedding in the German countryside
- 5 products that will help you hide an engagement ring before proposing
- Modern industrial wedding ideas with blue, green and purple focus
- Enchanting Poconos wedding surrounded by lush greenery and waterfalls
- Autumn engagement session in Texas with joyful lake photos