This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin got married in the fall and celebrated with a couple’s session with their dog at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts.
7 reasons I want to marry a reader
Books have been an important part of each of our individual lives for almost as long as we can remember, and they’re also central in our relationship. When I proposed to Macey at the end of August, I realized just how fortunate I am to spend my life with someone else who loves stories as much as I do.
I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
We met on the first day of high school and, after nearly ten years together, I proposed on the beach in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
On this day in marriage equality history—May 17, 2004
On May 17, 2004, Marcia Kadish and Tanya McCloskey made marriage equality history by becoming the first same-sex couple to legally marry in the United States when same-sex marriage became legally recognized in Massachusetts.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- How I found the perfect wedding dress as a plus-size queer woman
- Chic bohemian beach Lucha Libre themed wedding
- How do you know when you’re ready to propose? We asked a real couple
- Intimate spring wedding at Butler Park in Austin, Texas
- Gay parents forced to leave Russia due to ‘gay propaganda law’
- Mrs. and Mrs. items that make great LGBTQ+ wedding gifts
- Fun engagement photos at Three Lives & Co. bookstore
- Burgundy and blue spring wedding in San Francisco, California
- Intimate fall destination wedding at Castillo de Santa Catalina in Spain
- Elegant and rustic Malibou Lake Lodge wedding