Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin got married in the fall and celebrated with a couple’s session with their dog at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts.
7 reasons I want to marry a reader
Books have been an important part of each of our individual lives for almost as long as we can remember, and they’re also central in our relationship. When I proposed to Macey at the end of August, I realized just how fortunate I am to spend my life with someone else who loves stories as much as I do.
I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
We met on the first day of high school and, after nearly ten years together, I proposed on the beach in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
On this day in marriage equality history—May 17, 2004
On May 17, 2004, Marcia Kadish and Tanya McCloskey made marriage equality history by becoming the first same-sex couple to legally marry in the United States when same-sex marriage became legally recognized in Massachusetts.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married
- Wedding suit inspiration from 6 top queer influencers for your big day
- Nicole + Andrea: New York multicultural wedding with Caribbean roots (their first look photos are the sweetest!)
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing