Why you should absolutely do a post-wedding photo shoot
Should you and your partner(s) do a pre- or post-wedding photo shoot? There are pros and cons, and here’s why our senior editor decided to do one.
This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin got married in the fall and celebrated with a couple’s session with their dog at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts.
7 reasons I want to marry a reader
Books have been an important part of each of our individual lives for almost as long as we can remember, and they’re also central in our relationship. When I proposed to Macey at the end of August, I realized just how fortunate I am to spend my life with someone else who loves stories as much as I do.
I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
We met on the first day of high school and, after nearly ten years together, I proposed on the beach in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
On this day in marriage equality history—May 17, 2004
On May 17, 2004, Marcia Kadish and Tanya McCloskey made marriage equality history by becoming the first same-sex couple to legally marry in the United States when same-sex marriage became legally recognized in Massachusetts.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal