Rebecca and Maya’s nonbinary Boston Harbor wedding
With only family in attendance, Maya and Rebecca were married in August on a gorgeous sunny day while cruising through Boston Harbor.
Sunny and intimate Boston elopement with surprise live band
The couple won this special styled elopement, which took place in Boston's Franklin Park.
Afternoon engagement session in Boston after concert proposal
They celebrated their engagement with a beautiful and fun-filled photo shoot on Boston's Beacon Hill.
Boston engagement session with bow ties and an adorable pup
The joyous pair gallivanted through different Boston landmarks.
This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin got married in the fall and celebrated with a couple's session with their dog at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts.
I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
We met on the first day of high school and, after nearly ten years together, I proposed on the beach in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
MOST VIEWED STORIES
- Remembering The Day: How To Make Wedding Magic Last A Lifetime
- A destination elopement in Iceland with freshly picked blue lupine bouquets for pansexual brides
- Sunlit San Francisco wedding with evening boat cruise
- Traditional Episcopal wedding with quirky DIY touches
- Canadian DIY loft wedding filled with color