This couple took photos with their dog at Downeast Cider in Boston
Kelly and Erin got married in the fall and celebrated with a couple’s session with their dog at Downeast Cider in East Boston, Massachusetts.
7 reasons I want to marry a reader
Books have been an important part of each of our individual lives for almost as long as we can remember, and they’re also central in our relationship. When I proposed to Macey at the end of August, I realized just how fortunate I am to spend my life with someone else who loves stories as much as I do.
I proposed to my high school sweetheart—here’s how we make it work
We met on the first day of high school and, after nearly ten years together, I proposed on the beach in Provincetown, Massachusetts.
On this day in marriage equality history—May 17, 2004
On May 17, 2004, Marcia Kadish and Tanya McCloskey made marriage equality history by becoming the first same-sex couple to legally marry in the United States when same-sex marriage became legally recognized in Massachusetts.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset
- The creators of the same-sex Barbie wedding set just got married
- You can win the Midwestern Pride wedding of your dreams—here’s how