Melissa and Laura’s nuptials took place on a crisp fall day. The marriers wore white wedding gowns with lace and tulle details. Melissa and Laura’s maids of honor and bridesmaids wore matching aquamarine colored dresses in various styles. The couple’s bridesman tucked a matching aquamarine pocket square into his suit. Laura and Melissa got ready together, zipping and buttoning up each other’s dresses for the ceremony.
The reception featured fingerfood appetizers, a family style dinner, and signature peach bellini cocktails.
From the photographer, Lindsay Flanagan Photography: Laura and Melissa wanted a relaxed, fun wedding day surrounded by their good friends and family eating yummy food. That’s exactly what they got. The Commander’s Mansion is a beautiful venue with a lot of unique details and an amazing outdoor space. Laura and Melissa utilized the indoor space for getting ready and the ceremony, and moved to a tent outside for the reception.
Photographer: Lindsay Flanagan Photography
Wedding venue: Commander’s Mansion
Florist: Whole Foods of Newtonville, MA
DJ: Cool City Entertainment
Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
Attendant attire: David’s Bridal
Catering: Season to Taste
Cake: Oakleaf Cakes and Bakeshop
Rentals: Taylor Rental and Peterson Party Center
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Mashaun + Elvis: Georgia wedding with amethyst and aquamarine birthstone colors
- We said yes! Now what? LGBTQ+ engagement advice
- Christian + Clifton: An intimate hometown Ohio wedding
- Celebrity LGBTQ+ wedding alert! Niecy Nash marries Jessica Betts
- Angelina + Krista: Glamorous luxury lesbian wedding at the renowned Versace mansion in Miami Beach, Florida
- You’re invited to the biggest, queerest wedding of the year
- Tavion + Andrew: A Greenville, South Carolina, summer LGBTQ+ wedding with rose petal exit
- An incredible educational offer for wedding and event pros
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal