Melissa and Laura’s nuptials took place on a crisp fall day. The marriers wore white wedding gowns with lace and tulle details. Melissa and Laura’s maids of honor and bridesmaids wore matching aquamarine colored dresses in various styles. The couple’s bridesman tucked a matching aquamarine pocket square into his suit. Laura and Melissa got ready together, zipping and buttoning up each other’s dresses for the ceremony.
The reception featured fingerfood appetizers, a family style dinner, and signature peach bellini cocktails.
From the photographer, Lindsay Flanagan Photography: Laura and Melissa wanted a relaxed, fun wedding day surrounded by their good friends and family eating yummy food. That’s exactly what they got. The Commander’s Mansion is a beautiful venue with a lot of unique details and an amazing outdoor space. Laura and Melissa utilized the indoor space for getting ready and the ceremony, and moved to a tent outside for the reception.
Photographer: Lindsay Flanagan Photography
Wedding venue: Commander’s Mansion
Florist: Whole Foods of Newtonville, MA
DJ: Cool City Entertainment
Invitations: Wedding Paper Divas
Attendant attire: David’s Bridal
Catering: Season to Taste
Cake: Oakleaf Cakes and Bakeshop
Rentals: Taylor Rental and Peterson Party Center
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
- 10 fall weddings we love
- 6 wedding planning apps to try that are LGBTQ-friendly
- Rustic wedding in Columbus, Ohio
- Vintage travel inspired wedding in Monroe, Georgia
- Two women left “The Bachelor: Vietnam” for each other and are now a couple
- What it’s like planning a wedding after your mom dies
- Fall wedding with navy, green, and orange colors
- Elegant country club garden wedding
- 19 Harry Potter wedding ideas that are absolutely magical