An Intimate Destination Wedding in Washington, D.C.
Barbie and Alexa had been together for eight years, and on their anniversary, they decided to become legally married.
Mississippi Business Owners Protest Religious Freedom Law
Business owners in Mississippi are protesting the state’s “religious freedom” policy.
Clergy Members in North Carolina Seek to Overturn Gay Marriage Ban
Clergy members in North Carolina are filing a lawsuit that fights for marriage equality.
Stone Cold Steve Austin Supports Marriage Equality
In a NSFW podcast (so listen with your headphones on!), wrestler Stone Cold Steve Austin slams opponents of marriage equality.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor