Jennifer + Kelly: A Rustic Idaho Country Wedding
Kelly and Jennifer were married in the great outdoors of the Idaho wilderness. Surrounded by family, friends and their pups, they tied the knot and celebrated their new life together with dancing, a cocktail hour overlooking a river and the support from everyone they love.
From Kristin, their photographer:
This was a great wedding. Kelly grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and Jenny grew up in Washington. Jenny wore a beautiful dress and Kelly wore a suit from J.Crew. They had a 100-guest wedding with many attendees and family members from overseas. Jenny loves horses, so I took their portraits near the Clydesdale horses by the iconic Sun Valley Red Barn. Both ladies wore cowgirl boots and carried matching bouquets. They had an adorable ring bearer and flower girls, and their best friends also walked down the aisle. During their ceremony one of their readers shared the story of Edith Windsor and Thea Spyer’s epic love story. Also during the ceremony, Jenny and Kelly mixed sand that they collected from their favorite beaches into a picture frame box. Their cocktail hour overlooked the Bigwood River and was filled with hugs, tears and laughter. Jenny and Kelly’s first dance was to Macklemore’s Same Love, and they were surrounded by their friends who formed a circle around them holding hands.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank
- Alabama mayor suggests killing LGBTQ+ people and other LGBTQ+ news
- A ‘Straight Pride’ parade is planned and people are very upset