Jennifer + Kelly: A Rustic Idaho Country Wedding
Kelly and Jennifer were married in the great outdoors of the Idaho wilderness. Surrounded by family, friends and their pups, they tied the knot and celebrated their new life together with dancing, a cocktail hour overlooking a river and the support from everyone they love.
From Kristin, their photographer:
This was a great wedding. Kelly grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and Jenny grew up in Washington. Jenny wore a beautiful dress and Kelly wore a suit from J.Crew. They had a 100-guest wedding with many attendees and family members from overseas. Jenny loves horses, so I took their portraits near the Clydesdale horses by the iconic Sun Valley Red Barn. Both ladies wore cowgirl boots and carried matching bouquets. They had an adorable ring bearer and flower girls, and their best friends also walked down the aisle. During their ceremony one of their readers shared the story of Edith Windsor and Thea Spyer’s epic love story. Also during the ceremony, Jenny and Kelly mixed sand that they collected from their favorite beaches into a picture frame box. Their cocktail hour overlooked the Bigwood River and was filled with hugs, tears and laughter. Jenny and Kelly’s first dance was to Macklemore’s Same Love, and they were surrounded by their friends who formed a circle around them holding hands.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor
- Booksmart Actress Beanie Feldstein Engaged to Bonnie Chance Roberts
- Ohio Fall Wedding with Irish Hand Fasting
- Sunrise engagement session on the beach of Asbury Park New Jersey
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC