Jennifer + Kelly: A Rustic Idaho Country Wedding
Kelly and Jennifer were married in the great outdoors of the Idaho wilderness. Surrounded by family, friends and their pups, they tied the knot and celebrated their new life together with dancing, a cocktail hour overlooking a river and the support from everyone they love.
From Kristin, their photographer:
This was a great wedding. Kelly grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and Jenny grew up in Washington. Jenny wore a beautiful dress and Kelly wore a suit from J.Crew. They had a 100-guest wedding with many attendees and family members from overseas. Jenny loves horses, so I took their portraits near the Clydesdale horses by the iconic Sun Valley Red Barn. Both ladies wore cowgirl boots and carried matching bouquets. They had an adorable ring bearer and flower girls, and their best friends also walked down the aisle. During their ceremony one of their readers shared the story of Edith Windsor and Thea Spyer’s epic love story. Also during the ceremony, Jenny and Kelly mixed sand that they collected from their favorite beaches into a picture frame box. Their cocktail hour overlooked the Bigwood River and was filled with hugs, tears and laughter. Jenny and Kelly’s first dance was to Macklemore’s Same Love, and they were surrounded by their friends who formed a circle around them holding hands.
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- What we love about the Renault Clio car ad celebrating a 30-year lesbian romance
- Ellen DeGeneres surprised lesbian couple whose family won’t attend wedding
- Romantic, industrial fall wedding with Indian cultural touches
- Chick-fil-A will stop donating to (some) anti-LGBTQ+ organizations
- Rustic orange and yellow autumn wedding in Norfolk, Massachusetts
- Home anniversary photos to celebrate one year of marriage
- Black gothic wedding with skulls, swords and magic
- American Psychological Association says singular ‘they’ now the standard for scholarly writing
- Roxane Gay and Debbie Millman are officially engaged
- This mom’s wedding speech will make you cry in the best way