Jennifer + Kelly: A Rustic Idaho Country Wedding
Kelly and Jennifer were married in the great outdoors of the Idaho wilderness. Surrounded by family, friends and their pups, they tied the knot and celebrated their new life together with dancing, a cocktail hour overlooking a river and the support from everyone they love.
From Kristin, their photographer:
This was a great wedding. Kelly grew up in Sun Valley, Idaho and Jenny grew up in Washington. Jenny wore a beautiful dress and Kelly wore a suit from J.Crew. They had a 100-guest wedding with many attendees and family members from overseas. Jenny loves horses, so I took their portraits near the Clydesdale horses by the iconic Sun Valley Red Barn. Both ladies wore cowgirl boots and carried matching bouquets. They had an adorable ring bearer and flower girls, and their best friends also walked down the aisle. During their ceremony one of their readers shared the story of Edith Windsor and Thea Spyer’s epic love story. Also during the ceremony, Jenny and Kelly mixed sand that they collected from their favorite beaches into a picture frame box. Their cocktail hour overlooked the Bigwood River and was filled with hugs, tears and laughter. Jenny and Kelly’s first dance was to Macklemore’s Same Love, and they were surrounded by their friends who formed a circle around them holding hands.
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Burgundy and gold LGBTQ+ wedding inspiration
- Carolina + Eli: family photo session cover for surprise marriage proposal
- Heather + Tiffany: Sunday morning brunch love shoot
- Lynnea + Francecil: rose gold, champagne and burgundy California wedding
- Colorful tropical wedding styled shoot inspiration
- Register for a dream virtual wedding giveaway from Equally Wed, Signature Bride and WebWed Mobile
- All Black Lives Matter: the intersectionality of the Black wedding industry and the LGBTQ+ community
- Dignity and respect for all: marriage equality celebrates five years as a federal right
- Adrianna + Bri: an urban Detroit love shoot
- Celebrity wedding news! Raven-Symoné + Miranda Pearman-Maday are married