Warm your hearts with this sweet Minnesota engagement story
Anna and Mandi got engaged during the chilly Minnesota winter!
When you get engaged in Minnesota, there’s only one thing to do: head outside (even if it’s the winter) for some engagement photos! That’s exactly what Mandi and Anna did last winter. Decked out in their warmest jackets, they explored the city of St. Paul and enjoyed a meal at The Bulldog in Lowertown!
Photographer: Natalie Champa-Jennings
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Here’s how we decided to get married in Provincetown, Massachusetts
- Colorful, whimsical spring backyard wedding in Austin, Texas
- Rustic, moody farm wedding inspiration in Purcellville, Virginia
- Beach honeymoon photos in Bora Bora
- Why we chose an anonymous sperm donor to start a family
- Northern Ireland politician reverses stance on same-sex marriage after daughter marries woman
- 8 literary favors for your bookish or library themed wedding
- Colorful whimsical vintage wedding inspiration in Chattanooga, Tennessee
- A historic vote could legalize same-sex marriage in Northern Ireland
- Intimate spring beach elopement in Naples, Florida