Warm your hearts with this sweet Minnesota engagement story
Anna and Mandi got engaged during the chilly Minnesota winter!
When you get engaged in Minnesota, there’s only one thing to do: head outside (even if it’s the winter) for some engagement photos! That’s exactly what Mandi and Anna did last winter. Decked out in their warmest jackets, they explored the city of St. Paul and enjoyed a meal at The Bulldog in Lowertown!
Photographer: Natalie Champa-Jennings
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Royal and elegant wedding at Crest Hollow Country Club
- Small summer destination wedding in Perth, Western Australia
- United Methodist Church on verge of split over same-sex marriage and LGBTQ+ clergy
- Moody, fun summer backyard wedding in Los Angeles, California
- Intimate sunset beach wedding ceremony in La Jolla, California
- LGBTQ-friendly birthing and doula group forms in D.C.
- Modern wedding inspiration influenced by artist Katsushika Hokusai
- Marriage equality is now available in Northern Ireland
- Colorful, floral tropical beach destination wedding in Makaha, Hawaii
- Your wedding’s over. Here’s what you can focus on next