Warm your hearts with this sweet Minnesota engagement story
Anna and Mandi got engaged during the chilly Minnesota winter!
When you get engaged in Minnesota, there’s only one thing to do: head outside (even if it’s the winter) for some engagement photos! That’s exactly what Mandi and Anna did last winter. Decked out in their warmest jackets, they explored the city of St. Paul and enjoyed a meal at The Bulldog in Lowertown!
Photographer: Natalie Champa-Jennings
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- Reports: Supreme Court appeared divided over protections for LGBTQ employees
- Black tie wedding at the Blanton Museum in Austin, Texas
- With Brie Larson’s help, a man proposed to his boyfriend at Comic Con
- This romantic sunset proposal at OUE Skyspace has a beautiful backstory
- Vintage travel-inspired fall wedding in Iowa City, Iowa
- Teal and orange fall wedding inspiration in Lake Mary, Florida
- This scavenger hunt at Gas Works Park ends with a proposal
- Moody fall photos turned surprise proposal in San Antonio, Texas
- This couples’ portrait session turned into the sweetest surprise proposal
- What our editors are reading & loving on October 9, 2019