6 real weddings that will get you in a cozy mood for the holidays
It’s the “most wonderful time of the year,” so take a look at these weddings and have all the romantic, adorable feels!
11 winter wedding looks we love
It’s considered off-season to have a winter wedding, but there’s so much magic to be found in tying the knot in December, January, February or March. It’s the perfect excuse to break out all your coziest ambiance (did someone say fireplace?), put on a cloak or a huge scarf and wear boots.
How to celebrate your anniversary when it’s in the winter
There are also some less strenuous winter activities, like ice skating or horse and carriage rides, that can still be really romantic.
Shades of orange warm this Virginia elopement inspiration
Michael and Martin’s Virginia elopement inspiration was based around shades of orange.
Modern lush greenery wedding in Jacksonville, Florida
Bri and Fay wanted a modern wedding with a fresh, lush feel. They filled their day with monochromatic colors and greenery.
Elegant luxe historic hotel wedding in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Kevin and Paul had an elegant and luxe winter wedding in December in the historic Mayo Hotel in their hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
This winter mountain elopement on the Dolomites in Italy is seriously cozy
Costanzo and Matteo had a cozy winter elopement on the Dolomites mountain range in northeastern Italy with gorgeous views of Lake Braies.
Historic mansion winter wedding inspiration
This winter wedding inspiration was inspired by the colors of winter—burgundy, mistletoe green, silver and gold. Snow had just fallen in Pennsylvania for the first time in two months. The venue was Linwood Estate in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.
Winter wedding décor elements to bring the season to life
Winter is a season of beauty. Still, long nights, glistening snow, and a crisp chill in the air. You can bring the magic of the outdoors in to create your own winter wonderland with the help of some gorgeous winter wedding décor.
6 reasons you should have a winter wedding
Winter weddings aren’t as common as weddings during the other seasons, especially in locations where the winter gets bitterly cold. Just thinking about the potential…
Red, black and white Crystal Ballroom winter wedding
AJay and Chris’s Crystal Ballroom winter wedding With a red, black and white color scheme, AJay and Chris’s wedding had picturesque winter theme. Guests had…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Follow Equally Wed on Instagram!
The Wedding Biz Podcast
- New Orleans industrial wedding inspiration shoot
- Danika + Cassidy: a Chicago engagement photoshoot with salsa dancing
- Reclaiming Asian pride: a San Diego private prenuptial tea-and-cocktail celebration
- Anthony + Paul: boho-lux Portugal destination wedding
- Lakesha + Nikia: Decatur, Ga. outdoor wedding during the coronavirus
- David + Andrew: Midwestern Pride Wedding Giveaway winners marry
- Romantic Vancouver elopement inspiration
- David + Anthony: Natural, earthy and warm Milwaukee, Wisconsin, wedding
- Jenny + Robin: a record-breaking cruise ship wedding vow renewal
- Meagan + Kristyn: an Austin, Texas, luxury outdoor wedding