Elegant luxe historic hotel wedding in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Alaina Leary Lavoie, 4 years ago 1 min read
Kevin and Paul had an elegant and luxe winter wedding in the historic Mayo Hotel in Tulsa, Oklahoma. Their wedding was decorated with many classic and luxurious details and their five-tier cake is stunning.
SEARCH FOR LGBTQ+ FRIENDLY WEDDING VENDORS
Photographer: Andi Bravo Photography
Ceremony & Reception Venue: Mayo Hotel
Florist & Planner: Daniel Weir Design
Invitations: Laurel & Marie
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Alaina Leary Lavoie is an award-winning editor and journalist. She is currently the Communications Manager of the nonprofit We Need Diverse Books and was the senior editor for Equally Wed Magazine from August 2018 to March 2020. Her work has been published in New York Times, Washington Post, Refinery29, Healthline, Teen Vogue, Cosmopolitan, Boston Globe Magazine, and more. In 2017, she was awarded a Bookbuilders of Boston scholarship for her dedication to amplifying marginalized voices and advocating for an equitable publishing and media industry. Alaina lives in Boston with her wife and their two cats. You can find Alaina on Twitter and Instagram @alainaskeys.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- How to celebrate International Transgender Day of Visibility
- A winter wedding in Orlando, Florida, celebrating two brides and their son with a spiritual ceremony and vegan cake
- Lizzo and YITTY launch a gender-neutral shapewear line
- This destination elopement in Central Park featured couture velvet suit jackets and Star Wars cufflinks
- In celebration and memory of LGBTQ+ icon Paul O’Grady
- From a New York first date to a New Orleans fall LGBTQ+ wedding with a second line and Polaroid guest book
- Yes, you should schedule an engagement photoshoot!
- These grooms walked down the aisle together with their dog in their outdoor Savannah, Georgia, LGBTQ+ wedding