Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
Ciara and Liana’s spring wedding at The Tides Estate in North Haledon, New Jersey, had a vintage, glamorous theme with lots of sparkle.
Elegant, romantic intimate wedding in Murcia, Spain
Manuel and Oscar had an elegant and romantic intimate fall wedding in their home of Murcia, Spain.
Elegant presidential themed wedding at Nixon Presidential Library
Mike and Kevin played off the vibe of their venue, Nixon Presidential Library, for an elegant black tie wedding with a State Dinner feel.
Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
Rae and Bre got married in the spring in an elegant, woodsy setting in the mountains in Boulder, Colorado, surrounded by their friends and family.
Elegant luxe historic hotel wedding in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Kevin and Paul had an elegant and luxe winter wedding in December in the historic Mayo Hotel in their hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Glamorous 1920s themed wedding with an epic drag reception
Nathan and Christopher had a glamorous 1920s themed wedding in Seattle, Washington, with a reception filled with fun drag performances.
Rustic, elegant wedding in San Rafael, California
Jenelle and Ragan had a rustic yet elegant wedding at the Falkirk Cultural Center in San Rafael, California. They traveled from their home in Ashburn, Virginia, after a two-year engagement to get married.
You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
Cody has always loved Beauty and the Beast so we decided to incorporate the Beauty and the Beast Theme into his and Jonathan’s wedding. We were lucky enough to find the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda that looks opulent and fits perfectly as the ballroom for our theme.
Energetic, colorful wedding in Washington, D.C.
John and Scott’s art gallery wedding combined classic Washington, D.C., elegance in an industrial space with a fun and relaxed French vintage style, sentimental Persian traditions and vibrant colorful accents.
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
Elegant country club garden wedding
Alkamal and Jason’s country club wedding had a garden theme with the colors sage, sand, rose gold, and navy. The theme of the day reflected the marrier’s Caribbean and African American heritage, and they were inspired by a Miami Beach look.
Annebel + Anita: An Elegant Winter Wedding in South Africa
Anita and Annebel had a lovely winter wedding at the Morrells in Northcliff Johannesburg, South Africa. We adore the elegant touches paired with vintage elements and all…
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Intimate DIY Airbnb Wedding for Two Brides
- TV host and personality Ross Mathews marries Dr. Wellinthon García
- Be on the lookout for these wedding scams
- Gorgeous peacock-colored wedding bash in Washington, DC
- An intimate wedding at Smale Riverfront Park in Cincinnati, OH
- Good Omens–inspired styled elopement with angelic forms, red poppies, goblets and crosses
- Intimate Mountain Wedding in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta, Canada
- Intimate garden wedding and “booze cruise” boat dance party in Salem, Massachusetts
- Engagement session at Matheson Hammock Park in Miami, FL
- Why Taha’a could be your dream honeymoon destination
- Boho garden wedding inspiration at Haiku I Do, Asheville
- Magical Moorea enchants for LGBTQ+ couples