Elegant, woodsy mountain wedding in Boulder, Colorado
Rae and Bre got married in the spring in an elegant, woodsy setting in the mountains in Boulder, Colorado, surrounded by their friends and family.
Elegant luxe historic hotel wedding in Tulsa, Oklahoma
Kevin and Paul had an elegant and luxe winter wedding in December in the historic Mayo Hotel in their hometown of Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Glamorous 1920s themed wedding with an epic drag reception
Nathan and Christopher had a glamorous 1920s themed wedding in Seattle, Washington, with a reception filled with fun drag performances.
Rustic, elegant wedding in San Rafael, California
Jenelle and Ragan had a rustic yet elegant wedding at the Falkirk Cultural Center in San Rafael, California. They traveled from their home in Ashburn, Virginia, after a two-year engagement to get married.
You’ll want to a be a guest at this couple’s Beauty and the Beast inspired wedding
Cody has always loved Beauty and the Beast so we decided to incorporate the Beauty and the Beast Theme into his and Jonathan’s wedding. We were lucky enough to find the Nixon Library in Yorba Linda that looks opulent and fits perfectly as the ballroom for our theme.
Energetic, colorful wedding in Washington, D.C.
John and Scott’s art gallery wedding combined classic Washington, D.C., elegance in an industrial space with a fun and relaxed French vintage style, sentimental Persian traditions and vibrant colorful accents.
Romantic, artsy New York City wedding
Kareem and John had a romantic and elegant New York City soiree held at a historic uptown building modeled after a 15th-century Roman palazzo. The event was a celebration of art and artists, and the wedding included three original short plays written for the event.
Elegant country club garden wedding
Alkamal and Jason’s country club wedding had a garden theme with the colors sage, sand, rose gold, and navy. The theme of the day reflected the marrier’s Caribbean and African American heritage, and they were inspired by a Miami Beach look.
Annebel + Anita: An Elegant Winter Wedding in South Africa
Anita and Annebel had a lovely winter wedding at the Morrells in Northcliff Johannesburg, South Africa. We adore the elegant touches paired with vintage elements and all…
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
- Why our double proposal is a celebration of LGBTQ+ pride
- How our lives changed when we became gay parents with kids
- Summer luxe wedding inspiration at Summerour Studio in Atlanta
- Clarence Thomas says marriage equality ruling should be overturned
- A homophobic bride refused to hire a gay makeup artist for her wedding
- Having a wedding ring means I have to come out again and again
- I was insecure about not wanting a traditional wedding—until now
- Sunset engagement photos in Palm Springs, California
- Engagement photos in San Diego and Los Angeles, California
- Don’t make these 5 mistakes when choosing a sperm bank