Glamorous vintage wedding at The Tides Estate in New Jersey
Ciara and Liana’s spring wedding at The Tides Estate in North Haledon, New Jersey, had a vintage, glamorous theme with lots of sparkle.
What advice would you give to engaged LGBTQ+ couples?
Our advice is to take your time planning and saving. Wedding planning should be fun and exciting, not stressful and exhausting. Be patient with family, friends and most importantly, with each other. On the really hard days, don’t forget why you chose each other!
Did you have a bach (bachelor or bachelorette) party?
We had a joint bachelorette weekend in Miami.
What challenges did you face as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
Luckily, we worked with an amazing group of vendors who never made us feel uncomfortable. Everyone at the venue was very accommodating and kind. Our wedding coordinator went above and beyond for us. We developed a good relationship with the officiant. Everything was perfect. We are blessed. Think positive and positive things will happen. Do not allow anyone to ruin what should be the best day of your life!
Did you encounter any pleasant surprises as an LGBTQ+ couple planning your wedding?
The most pleasant surprise was realizing that not everyone in the world is ugly. Every vendor that contributed to our wedding was a pleasure to work with.
Photographer and Videographer: Live Picture studios
Venue and Catering: The Tides Estate
Alaina Leary Lavoie
Comments are closed.
HOT OFF THE PRESS
- Jamie and Ashley’s florescent and fun May wedding at Greenhouse Lofts in Chicago
- Simple and elegant winter wedding for two brides in Santa Ana, California
- Low-key Louisville, Kentucky, wedding celebrates chosen family, queer joy and spirituality
- A weed wedding with earthy, elegant details
- Romantic Santorini sunset proposal
- Outdoor summer wedding in Acadia National Park
- New Mexico Badlands multicultural boho lesbian elopement
- Get inspired by the romantic vibes at this Minneapolis candlelit wedding
- Quirky and sweet Colorado couple’s scene-matching city photo shoot
- A new bill aims to protect same-sex marriage. What would it do if Obergefell falls?
- Sentimental Elements Shine For These Two Brides’ Virginia Beach Wedding Featuring Bourbon, Rainbows and a Plethora of Family Support
- Colorful New York Rainbow Wedding Featuring A Drag Queen, Handmade Arch and Boho Decor